Heron Lake Plateau And I've got the sides and all the corners- but there's a space
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
"Nice.  Well, for him.  Seems like a lot of work."  Colt had considered starting his own for a brief time, but there was no way that'd ever happen now.  He was pretty content reaping the benefits of legwork already accomplished.  "What made you decide you didn't want to stick with his group?"

He stayed out of the water, choosing to instead sit on the bank.  He didn't mind a good swim, and it was hot today, but he was pretty content still enjoying the sun over gettin wet.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Hope you don't mind me archiving- this is just a bit outdated now, heh, and we have a current thread on the go now too <3

Colt stayed on the bank, and she half considered flicking a bit of water at him, but it would have hurt her paw to flick it, and she couldn't put weight on it so that she could flick him with her other paw...So he would remain dry- at least until she got out of the water, at which point she would do her best to shake water all over him. She filled him in on her life as a traveller- admitting that she wouldn't stick with her brother because she didn't particularly want to follow a band of losers, as she thought of them, and in trade learned a bit more about Colt. 

So it seemed, as she started to figure out, the Blackthorn wolves weren't all that bad. At least, the dudes were pretty chill.