Stone Circle If it's about survival isn't a little agony worth it?
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 
AW please come and enjoy :P @Shardik just saying might be a good thread to jump in if you are feeling it, I didn't mean to spring it on you so don't feel obligated. I was just thinking of you when I finished writing this post :P

The princess stood on the edge of the territory. Looking over the land that lay beyond, surveying the territory and planning. Planning was a constant for the woman. She was meticulous in her preparation for the future. Thinking of every possible situation and figuring out how to over come said situation. At the moment the mongol was securing the territory, seeking out the dangers that lurked and tried to plan for their eventual arrival. 

Kegana had done the same thing when her younger siblings had been born. All young were precious, and the fact that Valette had just given birth gave the mongol a reason to stay. She had something to protect. Something that couldn't protect themselves. This new found purpose prevented her from wandering, and losing faith in the pack she had found. These pups served as an anchor that Kegana desperatly needed. 

She was new, although she had been around for the last month. Kegana found that although she would never return to her own family, perhaps these youngsters and Valette could help her find her new family. Perhaps if she were luck they could become her family. This notion drove Kegana to fall back on her previous training, to stunned to do much else. Would she find a family here? Was this what the gods of the Eternal Blue Skyy wanted her to discover? Was she meant to stay here? 

As she stood looking over the land that was out of her controll, Kegana began to feel a sense of closure. This was where the Eternal Blue Skyy had lead her, this was her purpose now. It couldn't be a coincedence that these pups were born so soon after Kegana arrived. At least she wouldn't see it as a coincedence. She would stay, if only to protect them. 
#divine she has a calling!!!!!! :P  #fanatic

@Kiran :P
109 Posts
Ooc —
The snow white female had met many pack mates both old and new. There were also new faces as spring rolled in. Pups. Oh how the moonlight kissed female loved pups and longed for little ones of her own, though that would have to wait for a long while. As she walked forward she noticed a she wolf who she hadn't met yet. "Hello!" She called out with a friendly flick of her tail.
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Tearing her gazed from the plains, Kegana's ocean eyes fell on the alabaster woman as she approached. Dipping her head slightly in acknowledgement, "Greetings." Her accent fell thick and heavy, the pale mongol wasn't much of a talker, and it had been a few days since she had spoken with another.

"I am Kegana." She was getting used to taking the initiative to introduce herself to other people. One of the many things she was learning from this new place. 

As time ticked by without word from the other woman, Kegana simply dipped her head and ventured out on patrol. She didn't have to sit around all day.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~