Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Outlander 

With their neighbours Tindome gone, it seemed that the famine problem that had been looming by the horizon, had ceased to be a problem. Northstar vale valley was big enough and seemed to offer food for all members (present and future) of Sunspire and unless something very bad happened - they should be fine.

Since Wraen was a wolf, who liked to plan ahead and have more than one card up her sleeve, even if everything appeared to come clear and alright, she went out scouting and hunting as often as before. Today her path had led to the Rising Sun valley, where she recalled an encounter with Sunny and their succesful turkey hunt.

With Terance's children born, Wraen felt that a gift going along with a visit would be appropriate. And with the hopes of finding those odd and dumb birds again, she entered the first "wooded" area in the vicinity.
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
Terribly sorry for the hold up, real life beckoned for a bit

He wasn't sure what he was doing, never really had been. Most days he just went with the flow. It was easier that way in the grand scheme of things. Without plans, he didn't have anything to stress about — not to mentioning nothing could go wrong if he had nothing to go right in the first place. Although he supposed he had to consider @Akiri some now.

The beefy male was about to go look for her and maybe head somewhere new when he caught sight of a stranger. A heavy bark escaped him as peach eyes examined her smaller frame. "You lost?" He couldn't help but ask even if he didn't care too much.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
No worries - I was so tired that I passed out an hour later and would not have been a good spreeing partner either.

Wraen did not find the turkey tracks right away, but some other scents piqued her interest and she soon was fully immersed in the job. It tended to happen, when there were so many "news" and "information" to read. Similarly to people, who can lose an hour or two easily and without noticing, while browsing Facebook newsfeed, she too could not stop, because there was always another and another, and another.

It was no wonder that the sharp bark aimed in her direction, made the young hunter jump and look around in panic, trying to find both the source and the reason of what she had done wrong. Her gazed stopped at a bear-like male wolf, who was standing in the vicinity and was looking at her, his intentions hardly readable. "Oh - hi!" she fished out the first words that resurfaced the jumbled pool of her thoughts. "What were you saying?"
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
He would have thought her to be deaf if it wasn't for the jump that came from his bark. Outlander hadn't meant to scare the gal and for a very brief moment he felt guilty. She seemed to bounce back from the incident pretty well, though. Which he was grateful for mentioning he wasn't in the mood to have someone be pissy at him.

"Just asked if you were lost." His deep tones spoke to the stranger as his shoulders gave a following shrug. She had seemed pretty intent on whatever she had been doing prior to him calling out to her. Maybe she wasn't lost and he was merely holding her up. "So are you?"
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I... err... no, not really," Wraen, who usually did not have to look for words, was now a little unsettled and nervous. Whether it was intentional or not (maybe - totally normal) she found it hard to relax in the stranger's presence and felt both intimidated by his size and also the authorative aura of a person that was not easy to impress. 

"I am hunting," she went on, then recalling her unfortunate meeting with Charon and the ensuing amount of problems that it had caused, she thought it worth asking something. "Do you..." no, that would sound too cocky, she paused and then rephrased her question, "Would that be a problem for you, if I did it in this forest? Or it does it belong to you and I have no knowledge of it?"
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
he's not very social, sorry )):

His position remained stiff, not terribly friendly but nor was he about to attack the girl. She had a lot to say but none of it seemed too important. Her question caused him to snort. You can do it in this forest if you want. Hunting or other things. I don't own it. Just cause he pissed here didn't mean it was automatically his. If life worked like that then he'd own a lot of land. Knock yourself out kid. The beefy male said with a snort before turning around.

Unless she was going to pester him further, Outlander figured he could find something better to do.