Felltree Marsh Here I am now, come find me.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
All Welcome 
made from my phone and had to change it since it messed up!
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA

The male had been in Teekon Wilds for just a few days now, he had been wondering through different places not knowing where he was ending up. The sun was beaming down on his coat as he neared a marsh. It was almost night time.His ears perked up as a whif of air passed through his nose and he smelled the stagnant waters.

It turned his stomach the smell, making him almost want to turn around but something made him power through and take the first step into the mud. Up ahead he seen a decent size tree that had fallen over he could use to lay on for a while to let him rest. For some reason he was drawn to this place. 

As he neared the log he hopped on his coat was drenched and he was exhausted. The water was dripping off him but he shook it off and plopped down laying his head between his paws watching closely over the horizon, memories of his sister played through his head. They were so young and he was cold but his sister kept him warm, he missed her dearly and wish that one day he’d be reunited with her.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac shook her head as she wandered through the trees. She knew not the reason for her nightmare but deep down the snow white female wanted to find out. She decided to take a short walk to clear her head and to gather her head once more as her thoughts flowed through her head. "What language was that?" She asked herself as she thought of its meaning. "Hapana. What's it mean?" Suppose the young female thought the wind would speak to her as she continued to ask unanswerable questions.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali let his thoughts drift off but was still on alert for more noises. He thought he heard something but put it off as some of the birds that made this marsh their home. The stars lit up the sky shining off the murky water like beautiful lights. 

He decided to clean his pelt whilst waiting for daytime again. It was dirty from his little dip in the mud and he would not have it even though to leave the log he would have to wade again. The nightly noises made him weary.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac continued on her path as she trekked forward though she made sure to keep close to Morningside in case trouble found it way to her. She constantly looked around through the night. The young female was beginning to think that this was a bad idea and shited her body around.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
The noise was apparent to him as he stood on the log and squinted his gleaming eyes forward. What was this?, was the only thought that ran through his mind. He hopped off the log into the murky water, heading slowly in the direction of the noise that was above all the others. It sounded like something running and breaking twigs, it wasn’t important to him he just wanted to know who or what it was.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The white furred female stopped dead in her tracks as her ears pointed towards the noise of feet in water as they splashed about. She bared her canines as she let out a warning growl. "Who's there!? Show yourself now!" Probably a bad idea to call out but Aliac would rather not be caught off guard.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
As he trekked through the water toward these sounds he heard a growl. A piercing growl, not one that means something friendly. He was still determined to find out who or what this was and then came a voice asking who was there. He wondered if he should talk or show himself but in a split second he decided to stop himself soaking wet still in the water and talk. “I come in peace, I don’t know who you are or what you are, but I am Khali.” He spoke softly as his eyes darted around looking for the culprit of this voice.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac stepped out into the clearing in order to get a look at this stranger who by the sound of it was male. "I am Aliac. What is your business here?" The male was rather close to the Morning side border and Aliac was prepared to howl out if things went south.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
A Snow White female stepped out from the darkness. He backed away a few steps as he was caught off guard by her being. “I have been traveling for a while now and stumbled upon this marsh, I thought it might be a good place to sleep through the night.” He said his voice still soft so he didn’t make her alarmed. He wasn’t sure if this wolf had back up or if she was alone but either way he wanted no part in trouble, he was still exhausted, but if it came down to it he would do what he had needed to stay alive. He was taught right and he would show that if needed.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac found no hostility in the males voice as she relaxed her stance. Though she was also aware that it might also be a rues so the young female was still wary. The males coloration struck her as familiar but she couldn't realize from where. "Where are you from stranger?"
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali watched as she relaxed herself, her muscles became less apparent to him. She asked him a question he didn’t want to answer. It was hard for him to talk about his past which is what he felt she was doing and so he decided he would play it off to ask her about hers. “Since you came up on me, can you answer that question first?” He asked still no hostility in his voice just curiosity. 

There was a dash of harshness as he thought about his beatings and where he had come from. He closed his eyes tight for just a few seconds before opening them again to hear the pearly female to answer him. If she does not answer him he would toughen up and tell her where he had escaped from.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was reluctant to answer at first but soon released information. "I am from a pack over that way." She said looking in the direction of Morningside. "Now where is it you are from?"
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali stared at her for a few minutes after she said it, pack, the word that triggers him. His eyes turned from soft to deep centered rage. It was the one thing he hated more than muuguzi. He had to admit to himself that there was some envy toward her but it was mostly upcentered rage. 

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a minute. This was a tactic he used to bring himself back to reality so he could talk to her. If she was to find out where he had come from what would she think? Would she judge him? These thoughts kept him from telling the truth so he opened up his eyes again and sighed... he lied. 

“I was born in a pack, I decided to leave and see what’s out there for me just recently.” He told her, it was a straight up lie but he was good at lying so it sounded believable. He waited for the reply as he calmed himself.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac noticed his body tense a bit and his mood somewhat change but the girl chose to ignore it for now. He was simply looking for his own way which was understandable. "I see." Was all she said as she thought of what she would do next.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali nodded at first and then moved forward a few steps toward her just to get a better look. “Can you tell me more about you?” He asked as he was curious she seemed somewhat familiar. It was her eyes and her fur that was making him almost have flash backs to his childhood. He was curious if maybe she was.... no, no, she couldn’t be... he thought.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac watched the male cautiously as he came closer. "Due to amnesia I have no knowledge of my life before my pack. Now I am a hunter within their ranks."
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali listened closely but sadly he could tell nothing if it was who he thought it was. “Amnesia sounds serious.” He said ignoring the word pack as it infuriates him. ”If you have a pack, what brought you out this far?” He asked questioning her being out at night if she’s a hunter and alone at that. He knew that in packs usually wolves never travelled alone or only did so during the day so they had minimal enemies. Something had to have brought her out this far.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac thought of telling the male the truth but something about him was a little off. "I needed fresh air so I took a walk." She ultimately decided to leave a few parts of her story out.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali nodded, he wasn't totally buying it, but nonetheless he watched the female's body language. "If I said I haven't told you the whole truth, would you think different of me than you do now? I mean I'm sure you still think of me as a weird stranger in the marsh at night but if I told you something dark would you feel pity on me?" he asked, the seriousness in his voice was very apparent at this point. He decided that if he was going to tell his story it might as well be to a stranger, one he plans on never seeing again. He didn't know that this stranger would eventually change his thinking.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She took in the males response. "That would depend on what type of information you withheld. I would have to hear it before I gave you a definite answer." Aliac was curious to what the male left out and why he thought that she might pity him.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali took a hard and deep breath before he could muster out anything. "Very well then, I'll tell you that I lied, I never came from a privileged life like you." a fire was lit inside his eyes, this time there was no calming him down as he tells his story to the unknown she-wolf. "When I was just a pup, I was left by my mother if you'd want to call her that but another female wolf came to claim me." there was no stopping the story at this point, his voice was harsh and turned cold like he was in a trance of sorts. " You would think, a she-wolf, nice and sweet toward a pup, but not this one; She would beat me if I was doing things wrong as she taught me to fight." he slowly lifted his head revealing a scar on his neck from Muuguzi. "I lived to serve her as I grew from a pup to a yearling, I don't remember much of how I escaped and sometimes she haunts my memories." his voice quivered as he said that she haunted him because deep down, he felt as though he could feel her presence at times.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The she wolf felt the hairs alongside her back began to raise and she took a firm step back as his calm state turned hostile and cold and she could see the rage in his eyes and suddenly her nightmare began to make more sense. "I believe I need to take my leave." The female was ready to run if need be
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali's eyes were still lit with rage, he wasn't himself at this point. "Take the leave you need, if you wish." the voice that escaped him was deep, daunting, and emotionless. Memories played back in his head, the beatings he went through when it wasn't the right time to jump on prey, when he talked back or at the wrong time, all of it. He was in a trance standing under the light of the moon. 

It was hard for him to move or to talk at this point he's a statue on the outside but a pit of emotions on the inside. He was unaware if the female was going to leave or stay, his mind took over and he was playing out the scene in his head..

"That's NOT the way you do that Khali and you know what price you pay for wrong doings around here" her voice rang inside his head. After trying to apologize, her claws came scraping across his neck as he tried to flee she left one long wound down his neck (now a scar). This would be only the second time he's ever experienced these 'night terrors' since he had left her and had always anticipated the arrival of another.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac let out a low growl. "I will, but take note before you judge someone. I wasn't always privileged." Her anger laced her voice perfectly though she probably shouldn't provoke him but what's done is done.