Whitebark Stream in the dark
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 
She had let @Alarian and @Delight know that she and @Khali were going to reach out to Morningside again.  It had been some time since they had checked up on their neighbors, and it was the kind thing to do... so Lanawyn took the initiative, accompanied by the new boy.  

They strolled leisurely, tracing the edge of the Whitebark together, when she called back to him.  Are you doing alright, sir?
— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali nodded at her question. He was careful to make long strides to keep up with her but not to pass her, he didn't know much about these places and would be best to follow her. In the back of his mind he still wondered if the she-wolf would show up,it wasn't the best interaction last time and he felt as if he knew her in a way. He shook his head while trotting and then flicked his ears, watching his surroundings as they pass.
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He was quiet, almost too quiet for her comfort.  She stopped, boring into him with her twinsun eyes.  Are you sure?  We could stop here, rest for a while.  Dark would soon fall, and she didn't want to travel straight through the night anyway.  You're awfully quiet.  She nudged his shoulder with her nose before parting from his side, looking for somewhere that was comfortable enough to bed down for the night.
— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
He nodded so that he let her know he was sure that they didn’t have to rest. If she needed it then he would gladly rest with her and watch over her but right now he didn’t need sleep. The worry of having a terror loomed over him. It wasn’t something he wanted to do around anyone. “I’m okay” he said.