Serpent Lake i'll wait for you there like a stone.
12 Posts
Ooc —
The stranger,  who introduced himself as Siarut,  seemed minimally bothered by the water spray,  even taking a few steps back to allow her ample space to rid her coat of any remaining water.  She did so,  giving it all she had this time, shaking from nose to tail tip.  This did little to warm her up,  however;  that might take a few minutes, and the pale she-wolf found herself feeling grateful that it was currently the warm season.  Otherwise such a spill undoubtedly would have proven disastrous,  possibly deadly.  Even so,  Tseitel wondered if she should feel chilled at all,  and in that moment she became even more aware of her plight.  The deficiency in body fat rendered her more  susceptible to even slightly less-than-warm temperatures.  Very often,  she shivered after sunset.  

her ears faltered further in response to his question, frosted-ivy eyes gleaming forlornly.  I... I don't know. she spoke softly.  I have been searching for my brothers for... Weeks. Hope of ever reuiniting with them dwindled with each passing day,  as did hope for her own future.  Siarut was not wrong in thinking her weak - Tseitel very much was weak,  and she knew it.  She was not a wolf suited to solitary life.

She rolled her bony shoulders into a small,  pathetic sort of shrug.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - May 28, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 03, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 04, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 04, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 17, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 24, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 26, 2018, 05:58 PM