Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
8 Posts
Ooc —
Aela's hearrbeat quickens in excitement when the young woman speaks her lost brother's name. "You know Kodlak?" Her steadied,  formal tone scarcely wavers, concealing the happiness and relief she feels inside.  "I should hope so.  He's my brother." It is now that she smiles, a small smile,  but a smile nevertheless.  She is just elated to hear that her strong and fair brother is alive.

"Where was he?  Does he perhaps belong to your pack?" Aela wonders a little doubtfully, as it sounds like Niamh has met him in passing rather than amongst her packmates.  Meanwhile, Aela takes this time to rip an entire hind leg off the piglet corpse and toss it unceremoniously towards the blonde-furred woman,  for the news she has brought deserves reward.
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM