Swiftcurrent Creek Hell or high water
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Though he was becoming less and less at ease with his home at the Creek, Phoenix didn't let his feelings of alienation deter him from preforming his duties. With the recent bear-attack on the unfortunate soul he hadn't the pleasure of meeting (two things that certainly wouldn't have happened back home), he began to up his patrols. He knew that there were expectant mothers in their midst, as well as living children already dependent on his protection, and if anything needed to happen, he needed to make sure they were all safe. It was the least he could do, while he guiltily imagined himself abandoning them all.

On his third roundabout that evening, he took a quick break creekside, and wound up catching a fat fish completely by chance. Though his prey drive was now slated, because he wasn't hungry, he now had a meal best eaten fresh-caught. His automatic thought was to bring it to the alpha female, but this was replaced by the knowledge that he'd never served one of their other gestating she-wolves, and that he should because it was the responsible thing to do.

Hefting up the large fish in his jaws, Phoenix trotted off in a nose-blind hunt for @Chusi or @Wylla.

This is open for anyone's intervention, but ICly Phoenix is looking for the preggos 'round here :)
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The Omega did not expect to be shown any kindness. Koji, her fellow bottom-of-the-ranks dweller, was probably expected to care for the now round female. It sure wasn't fun, dangling at the lowest of lows all because she didn't know something that someone should have taught her before she reached true adulthood. But there was little to be done about it. She was sure that when the pack met her rays of sunshine they'd warm up to them and maybe place her back in the normal hierarchy. Surely her children would be as adorable as she had been as a kid. She already loved them.

Belly-up and eyes watching the puffy clouds, Chusi lay relaxed within the borders of the Creek - away from the others. Especially Wylla did she try to avoid at all costs. She had barely noticed the former Alpha was pregnant, too busy with her own shit to care for hers. She had enough companionship from @Koji and Arrille and even Durnehviir wasn't the worst (even though the alpha siding with her worst ever enemy still stung like a bitch).
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
49 Posts
Ooc —
cameo

Koji tried not to be too far behind Chusi at any given moment, but honestly this whole responsibility thing was still new to him and mistakes were obviously going to be made. He constantly wondered if he was being too protective or not protective enough. Was he supposed to hunt for them both now or would Chusi take offense to that!? He had no idea, I mean what the hell did one do when their baby momma looked like she was about to pop? Should he make a den for her or did she already do that? Were they like, going to be family now and sleep together or would he just kind of chill outside? Ugh. He needed to talk with her about this, but like, that was boring as hell so he’s just going to pretend to try and say something later even though he already knows he going to forget about it.

So, since he obviously wasn’t about to sort out his issues, he’d just kind of watch them instead, or rather her instead. Koji quietly followed after the pregnant omega, only coming to a stop a few yards away when she decided to watch the clouds. Well that didn’t seem very interesting so he obviously wasn’t about to stick around for that. Instead he turned and began trotting away, probably off to try and catch something as a meal for her cause he never knew if she was eating properly or not since she was fat as hell all the time now.
rating: 3-3-3
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Because he hadn't been raised to put any emphasis on anyone's rank besides his father's during the winter, Phoenix wasn't honestly aware of Chusi's doghouse status. Perhaps it had been explained to him at some point that she was in trouble, of some sort, but whatever that implicated had gone right over his fat, sweet head.

He walked about aimlessly for half an hour before he found one of the round bellies he'd been looking for, and he was quite embarrassed to have caught her lounging so... prone. Not that he was shy about the feminine body— quite the opposite, really— but it was something about that swollen belly that weirded him out. It made him feel overly cautious in situations where he'd normally storm the bitches beaches. He tried to make a lot of noise as he drew nearer, and then he dropped the fish with a squishy flop.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were hungry, er... Chu... si...?" He was hoping, guessing, and asking all at once.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
For once, she didn't mind the awkwardness between Koji and her. Sure, they didn't love each other and this was all very new and they should be ashamed of themselves, but together they would raise a new generation of Fearghals and what could be better? Fearghals were, well, fearless and brave yet caring and sweet all the same. And Koji was going to be stuck with 3 of them! How lucky! Yes, she supposed she was lucky even with all the unfortunate events that had taken place. Especially her omega rank pained her golden heart immensely. But she was sure that this wouldn't be permanent. As soon as her pups could provide, and she too, then they'd fly through the ranks like no-one else!

Her fluffed ears made a shuffling sound as they swiveled over the ground at the approach of a loud passerby. She expected either her sugar-daddy or one of the alphas, but as she got up to look - her belly heavy and her legs sometimes shaky due to the extra pounds - she was surprised to see a rather unfamiliar face. She recognized him as one of the members that were there before their band arrived and she thought the guy was named Phoenix. She had always been rather good with remembering names.

Owh- hiya - thanks. She blurted as the fish flopped to the ground and the guy explained his reasoning for seeking her out. She felt her belly rumble but wasn't sure if it were cravings, a kick or actual hunger. Yeah - I am, actually - Phoenix, right? She smiled her warm smile, and sparkle of hope had returned to her ocher eyes for a few days now.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**