Swiftcurrent Creek Hell or high water
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
For once, she didn't mind the awkwardness between Koji and her. Sure, they didn't love each other and this was all very new and they should be ashamed of themselves, but together they would raise a new generation of Fearghals and what could be better? Fearghals were, well, fearless and brave yet caring and sweet all the same. And Koji was going to be stuck with 3 of them! How lucky! Yes, she supposed she was lucky even with all the unfortunate events that had taken place. Especially her omega rank pained her golden heart immensely. But she was sure that this wouldn't be permanent. As soon as her pups could provide, and she too, then they'd fly through the ranks like no-one else!

Her fluffed ears made a shuffling sound as they swiveled over the ground at the approach of a loud passerby. She expected either her sugar-daddy or one of the alphas, but as she got up to look - her belly heavy and her legs sometimes shaky due to the extra pounds - she was surprised to see a rather unfamiliar face. She recognized him as one of the members that were there before their band arrived and she thought the guy was named Phoenix. She had always been rather good with remembering names.

Owh- hiya - thanks. She blurted as the fish flopped to the ground and the guy explained his reasoning for seeking her out. She felt her belly rumble but wasn't sure if it were cravings, a kick or actual hunger. Yeah - I am, actually - Phoenix, right? She smiled her warm smile, and sparkle of hope had returned to her ocher eyes for a few days now.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Hell or high water - by Phoenix - May 29, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Hell or high water - by Chusi - May 29, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Hell or high water - by Koji - May 29, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: Hell or high water - by Phoenix - May 29, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Hell or high water - by Chusi - June 08, 2018, 01:14 PM