Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, bon-bon was a terror
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Joining 
@Thuringwethil :eyes emoji: I'm here
The girl was happy enough to follow @Étoille to the borders, though she wasn't quite sure how she felt about the Steltrona. He didn't seem too impressed by her, but she supposed she hadn't really expected that. Maybe he could be a little less wooden, though? Apparently it was too much to ask. Ultimately, it didn't bother her too much— she was here now. Drageda. No more being alone, no more being hungry, no more sleeping in weird places! Yeah, this was worth it.
Branwen stopped near the borders, glancing at her pale companion with wide, eager eyes as he prepared to make the call. She shifted a little nervously, backing up a few steps so she was almost hiding behind him— then she thought better of it, and took a step forward. A second later, she changed her mind and stepped back again. For a moment, she almost forgot about Étoille entirely, lost in her own indecision. Unfortunately, she remembered his presence in short order. Immediately she stilled, straightening slightly and looking away from him awkwardly; with any luck, he would let her oddness pass without comment.
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

As far as he is concerned the journey is pleasantly amicable. Oblivious to the girl's discomfiture with his general essence, the steltrona pauses at the border and lifts his head, calling for Heda's audience. He glances at Branwen in time to watch her strange dance. He does not comment on it, instead waiting for her to still before saying in his low rumble, "welcome to Drageda, Branwen."

Then he falls silent, waiting for Heda to arrive.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ears gracefully crown her skull as the call is made for her attention. Étoille requests for her attention on the border and she turns, making her way in the direction it originated. While she’s seen a lot of the brute around the whelping den, she hasn’t spent a lot of time with him one on one. This is likely to turn into business, hence being so far out, and she wastes no time getting there.

She notes the pale wolf’s companion as she gets close, moving to acknowledge the scout with a dip of her nose before she turns to the tawny canine. Nothing about her is particularly familiar, or impressive, but Étoille wouldn’t have brought some stranger to her borders without good reason so she remains silent in her acknowledgment until she’s given the necessary information.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Thank you, She breathed, regretting having thought him wooden— he was reasonably kind, if nothing else, and that was a good enough reason to overlook it. In theory. Branwen fell silent then, waiting for the Commander's arrival.
It wasn't a long wait. She stood quietly as Heda greeted Étoille first, lowering her head and posture accordingly as the focus turned to her. Heda, Branwen greeted, then paused a single beat, reminding herself it would be rude to not speak the language shared by all company. My name is Branwen, of Trigeda. I would like to make Drageda my home, and offer what skills I have— I still have much to learn, but I'm eager to fix that, if you'll have me.
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

Étoille dips his head, waiting for Branwen to introduce herself. There's little left for him to do here but observe the conversation. He does not think heda has reason to turn her away, being from Trigeda, nor does he think he erred in bringing her here. To clarify he tacks onto the end of her statement, "I discovered her in the Tangle," politely leaving out the part where she was lost (or maybe unaware of it -- hard to tell with him.)
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The girl is quick to offer explanation and the same thing she hears often from the young wolves of Trigeda. She has no reason to turn them down but she wonders now, more often than not, if this one will commit to her words or fall into similar paths as the others. Steltrona offers his information, finding her nearby in some luck. With a nod, she appreciates the efforts he’s made. “What skills are you training in?” she asks, glancing back to the newest Kru of Drageda. With a slight wave of her nose, she pulls the girl to walk with her and Étoille to follow or go about as he please from here on out.

Thuringwethil accepts her and stuff, goodbye.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place