Sunbeam Lair Lair of the dragon
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
@Anatha being vague about the NSV thread!

Ever since she had tracked Corvus's scent back to that group of wolves she had felt off. She was wary and needed to take frequent breaks away from the crowd. She was beginning to think all her time away from home had caused her to not know how to be a part of a group anymore, she didn't feel comfortable in a pack. She had broken off from the group once more, roaming away and marking her scent every so often so she could find her way back. She stumbled across a sort of underground cave of sorts, entering and exploring the area that showed very old signs of once being inhabited by wolves. She kept silent, the history here almost physically being felt....or maybe she's just being superstitious.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
165 Posts
Ooc —

she veers well away from the group and the dark man, nails clattering against the rock and hard earth. two sparrows take hasty wing as she rounds a corner, gaze honing in on the cave that yawns before her. she is made still by the sudden and strangeness of it, but moves forward a beat later, slipping gracefully beneath the stone and onward as gradually her gaze adjusts to the dimness.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The ceiling was fairly high and the inside was cavernous, her eyes widening as she looked around her. Every step echoed, her breath sounding much louder than she intended it to be. This was what made it clear immediately that someone else had entered. She froze and slowly turned around listening for a moment as whatever it was  moved through the shadows toward her. She held her breath and backed into a corner, sniffing in a few times to try and gain the scent of whoever had followed her inside. Unfortunately she hadn't been around the group long enough to recognise Anatha, so she only knew a she wolf was close. She crouched, preparing for a fight.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
165 Posts
Ooc —

in the cave, scents lay still without breeze to shift them here and there; as such it was a long moment before she discovered that she was not alone. the firebrand stilled, hackles prickling, instinct screaming threat. surely a benign presence would have revealed themselves by now. tail curled high defensively, and hackles stiff upon her spine, she advanced further into the cave, wary and unsettled.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Every inch of her fur stood on end as she waited in silence, ears perked forward and each breath inhaled and exhaled in a slow amd controlled fashion, each one of her senses focused on trying to locate the other wolf inside the cave. Upon her thousandth or so inhale she caught the other's scent very close to her and leaped out, snarling as threateningly as possible. A friendly wolf did not sneak around behind another wolf.
165 Posts
Ooc —

he leaped out violently and suddenly, and for a moment the word spun, the girl faltering. a step back, two, gaze wide and empty. memories flashed through her mind, too quickly to count, until the white patch loomed and something clicked back into the present. she moved, gait stiff and ungainly, snapping at the woman's face but missing easily.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Even when in front of the female Minori  did not recognise Anatha and the fact that she backed away from here did nothing to lessen the hostility she felt. It seemed to Minori that the other female had been stalking her and that in itself was absolutely enraging. When the other female snapped at her and missed, Minori ducked under and began to nip in a quick series of pinching bites at the other's throat while closing the distance trying to cause her to back up against a wall. She didn't succeed in cornering the other female, but did apparently startle the woman enough that she turned with defensive bites and ran off. Minori ran after her and once they hit the light, realised who it was. She immediately stopped the chase and winced, wondering if it would cause problems.

I tagged an ending since Anatha has been inactive for some time.