Swiftcurrent Creek your mommas a true beauty, butt makes me weep, i call it a boo-hooty
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Clock, while knowing that Durnehviir had had puppies despite him not yet knowing her on a personal level, had not known anything about Wylla's pregnancy. He had briefly met the prickly female down by the river the day Ishara joined the pack, and his first thought had been something along the lines of, :what did I do to make her so annoyed at me?: Clock, like many young wolves, had yet to understand that he was not so important as to be able to elicit certain behaviors out of others. Some wolves were just bad-tempered.

And so, when Clock passed nearby and saw Wylla muttering and fussing at something on the ground, his first instinct was to make himself scarce. As he made to scuttle off, however, he heard the little thing Wylla was handling emit a small squeal. His grey ears tipped curiously at the sound and his eyes swiveled over his shoulder to take another look at what it was the old wolfess had... His steps slowed when he saw the little creature sucking at Wylla's toe. It was a puppy. Entranced, Clock halted his forward motion and stood there, his head over his shoulder peering at the tiny black thing. He had never seen a puppy before, only heard about them. It looked like a vole, but somehow he had no predatory instinct to hunt it.