Wapun Meadow et tu, brute
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
All Welcome 
perhaps, saarthal evaluated quietly, she wasn't made to be a wanderer. how long had it been now? a month? two? six? no, no, not that long...but still, however much she loved her alone time, saarthal could not deny the tug in the pit of her gut quietly urging her forward to some unknown destination. normally, she'd say it was a divine call from the gods, or God, or whatever, but honestly she was sick and tired of all the 'deities' from above messing with her thoughts, her emotions, her life. it was just...exhausting. she was exhausted with just — everything.

saarthal picked her way through the meadow absentmindedly, her path veering wildly from one direction to another as she drowned in the peaceful chaos of her mind and forgot, almost entirely, about the existence of this reality...until a sharp pain erupted from the base of her right paw. "fuck — " she swore loudly, promptly collapsing hard onto the ground, on her butt and...on the daisies. "shit, not the flowers, shit, wait —"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
issun found himself away from the valley that day. he wished to find reigi. she hadn’t been around for awhile and it made him curious. perhaps she was too busy with puppies to be out and about. even still, her scent had grown stale.

he was drawn to the nearby meadow, where they had first met. sadly, despite his efforts, he found no trace of her here. he was going to turn and head back, but a sudden roar that drifted in the air prompted him to stay and investigate.

issun followed the noise until he found a girl, sitting in the flowers. “you alright?

common | japanese
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
a voice rang through the summer silence, startling the mourning girl. saarthal glanced upwards, copper orbs settling lightly on the swarthy stranger and a lopsided smile slowly adorned her lips as she picked herself up, self-consciously aware of the squashed flowers on her pelt as she said, "hii, yeah, no, i'm fine. i just — OWW!" the moment she placed some percentage of her weight on her right paw, pain blossomed like a wildfire and she promptly collapsed onto the ground again, though careful now not to squash the remaining flowers. "what the fuuuck...i have a thorn in my paw.... i'm not even sure this is a thorn..." then, suddenly remembering her company, saarthal braved a quick glance at the male and offered a sheepish smile, "sorry."
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

he raised a concerned brow. she said she was fine but it certainly didn’t look like it. his gaze traveled to her paw, which seemed to be the root of the problem. “you should keep off it,” he suggested. yeah, like she didn’t know that already. “it could be a thorn, or a pissed off bee,” he chuckled.

common | japanese
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal glanced up at the boy with wide eyes, jaw falling open. "you're not serious, right? it's not a bee." but the more she thought about it (a.k.a the three seconds she actually spent thinking) the more it seemed like a plausible idea. she could feel her heart racing at some impossible speed and she began inhaling in short sharp bursts. "i hate bees. dude — what should i do, oh my god."
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

i mean, this is the bee hotspot.” warm air, plenty of flowers, that’s bee heaven. and they wouldn’t take kindly to someone stomping all over their stash. “i wouldn’t rule it out

she was starting to panic. “hey, it’s alright, calm down,” he reassured. “maybe try pulling it out?” in all honesty, he had no idea what to do, but getting rid of whatever was in her paw was a good start.
common | japanese
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"dude, i know nothing about bees. nada. how the fuck —" saarthal cut herself off mid-sentence, nose wrinkling and face scrunching up into a pained grimace. "fuckkk that hurts — sorry, what? pull it out? how?" the panicked expression returned, plastering itself over the roman's face with such ferocity that saarthal wondered absentmindedly in the 'still sane' corner of her mind if she would ever get it off, or if she would have to go around looking permanently like she had a bee sting stuck in the pad of her paw. "can you help? can you like, pull it out, with your..teeth?" she lifted the paw and practically shoved it into the boy's face. normally, saarthal would feel a slight bit sorry, but right now she was too scared to feel aything but...fear..??