Silverlight Terrace my only friend was the man on the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Private 

Forward dated probably uhh like a day or two, idk.  What are timelines?

She had told @Siarut to meet her closer to home next time they met, but she would have crossed the mountain twice to experience the rush of blood she felt every time the Northerner touched her.  She remembered the last time she saw him, how the angled forms of her body felt tucked against his dense pelt and how she had wanted more but had fallen asleep instead and maybe if — oh, she was getting a little ahead of herself.

She had brought as many apples as she could carry with her; she had fashioned a makeshift satchel out of the broadest leaves she could find and wrapped a peck of apples for them to share.  Perhaps it was manipulative, but she wanted to get drunk off of the fermented fruit.  After watching Screech, she wanted to experience it herself — safely, away from the prying eyes of the Redhawks — and with one of the handful of men who had caught her eye.

Night had fallen when she arrived, the moon hung heavy in the sky.  The terrace was reduced to a palatable grayscale — the grass was flowing, silver, dreamlike.  She settled somewhere obvious and paced with quickened pulse and rising anxiety.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut knew in his heart that he shouldn't have travelled while his sister was so pregnant. Not if he wanted to be there for her in the way that he indeed wanted to be. His family was his world. He told himself as he walked that he was looking for Tomkin, that he had to find his brother. It was what he had told Shivali and Tahani. But, the trust was much more than that. The truth was much more than he could reveal to his family. This woman, Ceara, had such a draw to her that Sia could not ignor. Her invitation was the epitome of his need. His need to see her again.

As he approached their rendezvous Siarut was glad to see the woman he had been anchoring to see once more. After their last meeting he couldn't wait for their next. She had these red orbs with her, that looked somewhat ominous. He approached the red woman with a chuff, and a smile, "Ceara, my Ququriaq." He hadn't meant for the possessive to come out so quickly, but let couldn't retract it now that it was out.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

There he was.  The lighting had reduced the gunmetal of her gaze to a brilliant moonbeam silver, and muted the wildfire hues of her pelt but it only seemed to intensify the ermine soft pelt of her companion.  He called out to her and she opened her mouth to speak rather dumbly and found no words, instead closing the distance he had offered her.

You'll have to tell me what that means at some point, you know.  Her mind raced over his words and she missed his posessive assertion altogether — probably for the best, because Ceara was so fucking flighty.

I brought the apples.  She gestured to the fruit, some ripe, some fermented.  Should she be honest?  Probably.  But apparently if you eat enough of them, they make you feel funny.  I guess.  So maybe — I don't know.  I just wanted to keep my promise.

Shut up, oh my god.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The alabaster male was most glad to see the woman, and was glad she glanced over his possessivness. Although he was prepared to own it, however it was best to stay away from such things all together. He in turn only smirked at her remark to the nickname he had given her, she still needed more time. Time to understand that his nickname was an honor and a gift that he had not given to any other. Even his own sisters. He had no idea that nicknames were of such importance to her family. 

He looked at the apples she had brought with a skeptical olive gaze. He wasn't sure what she meant by feel funny, but he could only shrug. "Shall we try them then? Maybe we can test the funniness?" He wasn't sure what exactly she was hoping for, but he wouldn't rude and refuse that sustinance she had brought. He trusted the fiery female, and so he stepped close, slowly lowering to take an apple in his maw. His sharp teether breaking the delecate skin, and the ice bear tasted the the sweet fruit.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

When she got to talking, it seemed as if she never stopped.  Which was weird because it had always been the other way around.  She gave a pert nod at his suggestion, eyes wide as she traced the edge between a girlish youthful innocence and something like pomagranates and honey.

They set upon the apples and once she had finished, she understood what Screech had felt.  Her limbs were loose, her mind was swimming.  Whoa, she chirped, swaying dangerously, Mmmyeah.  Everything was fuzzy and warm and combined with the dreamlike lighting, everything also felt so surreal.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The world started to spin, and he felt disconnected from himself. His head felt heavy as he looked around, as if falling from his body would be a better outlook than staying in place. He felt the warmth of the apples, and the tang as they slide down his throat. This was a feeling he had never felt before. He wondered if this is what rotting seal bluber tasted felt like. The experience was more than he thought he could manage. 

Siarut looked at Ceara, with dialated pupil, "I think I feel funny." He looked around, and found the that sceneary was different. The green grass seemed to have multiplied, and his gaze seemed to flow as if water were in his eyelids. Returning his gaze to the red woman, his sight ablaze with fire. He couldn't stop himself from approaching, closer than was accustomed. "Ceara. You are on fire. Inneq. Inneq Ququriaq." 
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Oh man.  She understood what Screech had felt and suddenly she didn't like it.  Her head was whirling around and — hey, what did he just say?

I n-never toll'you that, she began defensively, but when she went to re-posture herself she promptly fell over.  Her ears flicked back in embarrassment as she tried to contain herself.  My name's not Fire, she asserted a little more firmly.  

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
this was easier when i was drunk lol!

His vision swam as he watched the fire enveloped by the grass as she topled to her side. "I nah caaall tha...t." He quickly felt his grasp of the common tongue leaving him, seeing as it wasn't his first language it took him more concentration than most to hold a normal conversation. It was true that his english was better than his siblings, but even he couldn't compete with the fermented apples as they stole his communication and concentration. 

He missed the defensivness in her tone, "You 'right Inneq?" He watched the woman as she fumbled. Sia took a seat as best he could, as quickly as he could, before he himself fell over.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She didn't like the way her gut rolled, oh no, because even though she was laying down now it seemed as if the world kept spinning anyway.  The contents of her stomach threatened to come up — she was smaller than Screech and should have watched how many she had eaten, for sure.

'M fine, she said miserably, crawling towards him on the grass.  Tell me.. what it means, she said almost desperately, trying to get her mind off of the way the whole world was bright and silver and spinning.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The fiery woman crawled toward him, and he smiled as she approached, a mischevious sort of grin. "I donnn't no what youuu mean." He shook his head at the same time, sluring his speech. He was going to try his hardest not to reveal his secret, and he did his best to ignore her desperate tone.

He flop on his side, and lifted a playful paw to the face, giving he a playful swat. His size gave him more leeway on the number of apples he could eat. Although he definitely felt the affects, he didn't feel all that sick. He was mostly just dizzy, and giddy.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
WORLD
CEARA

Oh no.

His paw caused her vision to blur, and in addition to the swaying that she already felt... She rose to stand and instead stumbled a few feet away and threw up the contents of her stomach.  

This was the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to her, ever.  You ass, she attempted to say playfully, but considering her current condition it came out pitifully instead.  

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His smile drops as she stumbles away, and he rises as her stomach protests the apples. Siarut suddenly feels very aware, he can feel the fuzz at the back of his mind, but his worry tried to squish the feeling. 

"You 'kay?" The ice bears tongue feels heavy in his mouth, and he can hear the slur. Clearing his throat, "Maybe thisss wasss not a good 'dea." He plopped back down on his but, the dizziness overwhelming his gaze.

Hiccup.

He felt the pressure in his chest, and the sudden gasp that left his maw.

Hiccup.

This was not happening. 

Hiccup.

He hated the hiccups, and he could feel the burn of the fermented apples everytime he exhaled. It was making him sick to his stomach. "I...." hiccup, "hate...." hiccup, " apples."
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

HahahahaHahAHAHhaAAHAHAHA.  She started to laugh and felt her gut roll again, but thankfully she had already puked up whatever had been in there.  Now it was just an uncomfortable dry heave.  Nooo, she giggled before she tried to stand and just collapsed instead (thankfully away from her bile).  

You 'kaay?  She wasn't really worried because he seemed fine, but when she had been sober, Screech had seemed really.. not fine.  Mm...  She crawled closer because it worked better than standing and thrust one of her legs at him playfully.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
100th post to you!! :P

Siarut could only nodded at the fiery woman, he was alright, just out of breath. Hiccup. Her leg caught him by surprise. Hiccup. But not enough to get ride of these god forsaken hiccups. He looked at her, well them, suddenly there were two beautiful Ceara's infront of him. Taking a chance he sloppily threw himself at the woman, well one of them. Trying to playfully tackle her to the ground. He didn't think it would be difficult.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
150 for you!

Ha!  She got him in the face.  Laughter bubbled up from within.  She was starting to sober up a bit and she wasn't so nauseous anymore.  Score.  As soon as she made to move, Siarut leapt towards her.  She raised her lip, legs tucked to her chest as he essentially flopped on top of her, knocking the wind out.

She remembered something — "You don't belong there..." and there was the burning again!! 

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He wondered where she went, she disapeared as he landed. It took him a moment to realize that he had landed pretty accuratley on his target. Siarut quickly rolled off the fire ball, chuckling as he went. "Opps, 'ry." He mumbled, softly slightly out of breath. 

Siarut tried to catch the gunnmetal grey gaze of his companion. After his tackle they were closer than ever, and he never wanted to move. Even if he was seeing two Ceara's instead of one. "You'rrrre beauutiful." 
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

He was so much larger than her that he knocked the wind straight from her lungs when he landed on top of her.  She coughed as he rolled off of her and gave him a slight glare, which quickly dissipated into a bashful shock at his comment.

Nobody had ever thought she was pretty — at least not enough to say it, except for Siarut and Screech.  She had always been too brash, too bold.

You're not, she said, but you're strong, and weathered.  Which was the equivalent of saying he was kind of handsome without coming straight out with it.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The ice bear smiled at the woman's response, he wasn't often gracious when accepting compliments but he was to happy to make any stupid comments or allow his embarasment to over take him. 

"Fire Dragon." Siarut spoke softly, wondering if she might understand the what he spoke of. Tearing his gaze away from Ceara he rolled away further and came to sit slightly away from her. His olive eyes watching her intently, her double had disappeared. He was left with a fuzzy tunnel to look through, the edges of his sight were blury. His head dipped slightly, and he swayed from side to side every so often.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Thank God he didn't take that the wrong way, because oh boy, he totally could have.  She peered at him when he spoke, sleep tugging at the edge of her thoughts as what he said sort-of registered in her mind.

You are.. a bear.  She rolled over to him again and closed the distance, trying to fight off how tired she was.  I don't think I'm going home tonight.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut's lips flattened slightly.

Ice Bear.

He shook his head to dismiss the image of the mysterious woman he had encountered several weeks ago, and who had mysteriously disappeared. She had been the first to call him a bear, and he doubt she would be the last. None the less it made him think of her, Nanook. 

Having ignored the thought he smiled down at Ceara, the fiery dragon that had graced him with her presence. "Don't go." Sia realized that he was to far away from home, and to disorientated to make it home tonight. Not that he would want any of his siblings to see him this way. "Stay here." He continued. "With me." 

She was so close to him, and her small frame fit into his as he resumed his prone position beside her. Against her. He too could feel the weight of sleep against his olive eyes as he curled his large alabaster frame around the beautiful woman. He would once again wait for her to sleep before he let himself, and he smiled as he thought this very similar to their last encounter.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

"Don't go," he asked, but she already had — deep into the embrace of drunken slumber.  Sheltered in his large frame, her muscles unwound as her mouth gently parted.  Goodnight, ice bear.