Ankyra Sound she speaks with a voice that sets men trembling
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Apologies for: I did not realize it was my turn, for how long it took me to notice, and how bad this post is. And given this thread's age and how much has happened since, maybe we should wrap it up?

She garners a good bite before he knocks her lose, stumbling on the ground and landing in a heap. Breath partially escapes her but she wheezes and staggers back to her feet a few seconds later. The chaos around her swerves over her head as the bear rampages onward but finally settling on the fallen one: her daughter. She beckons to Armor and Branwen (if able) to distract the bear and barks toward Dio as he gathers himself and Eske as she does the same before running off toward the knocked out girl.

Her running is stunted as she struggles to keep her balance, dizzy from the swipe to the ground a moment ago but she does her best to get there before him and take her by the scruff. Frightfully, her eyes turn upward, uncertain what she’ll see as everyone moves about.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: she speaks with a voice that sets men trembling - by Antumbra - July 31, 2018, 07:48 PM