Emberwood Bring Runi!
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy saw his gaze change as he looked at her and knew what his answer would be. She sat up at his words and nodded. "Okay. I hope you find whatever you're looking for," she said as she stood and walked over to him. She gave him a shy smile and added, "It was nice to meet you, Runion. I'm usually around, so if you're ever in the area again, call for me." She wagged her tail with her last words, and continued to smile at him.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion for once in what felt like forever, he was smiling. A friendly smile. "It was nice to meet you to, Speedy" he added. And he hoped he would find what he was looking for too, but now something just...didn't seem right about it. For a second, only a second his smile faltered. Only for a moment before it returned, this time more so forced.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
"I'll see you around, I'm sure," She said before turning around to head back into the trees. She stopped before she disappeared and looked over her shoulder at Runion. "Good luck," she added with another friendly smile before trotting off into the trees.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
A part of him hoped to do the same, to see her again. She seemed so friendly, and it brought something to light in Runion. Maybe...maybe he could just go back home. Be with his family, Alarian wouldn't return he was sure of that. And yet, something still drove him onwards. He walled off these emotions, and off he went.