Emberwood Bring Runi!
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
All Welcome 
Runion couldn't have believed it. For a bit he had actually doubted that he would find him here. He doubted he would...but now he had found him. And had dealt him pain. But it was not enough. He deserved more, more pain. For all he had done against Runion, all the pain he had brought upon him. And as he went through the woods, he formulated over plans.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy padded through the woods with no real purpose; a feeling that was not normal for her. She wasn't hungry at the moment, so hunting was out and without a pack to keep her occupied, she found herself wandering through the trees lost in thought. 

She caught the other wolf's scent before her eyes fell on his form. She could really use some company right now, so she slowly padded towards him, closing the distance before releasing a chuff to alert him of her presence. It may have been a little naive to approach an unknown male wolf, but she didn't care right now, her craving for company ruling over anything else as usual. She smiled and wagged her tail a little as she waited for the other wolf to offer a greeting.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion heard the chuff and turned his gaze to the female, nodding back to them. He guessed he could pause his travels for a moment to chat with another, he did find himself alone as of recent days. "Good day to you. And what might you be doing out here, walking to strangers with such a friendly face?" he asked to her, wagging his tail in return.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Luckily, the wolf seemed friendly when he responded. Good. As for her friendliness, that was just her. It hadn't gotten her into any trouble yet. "Nothing really. Just looking for some company," she answered with a sweet smile. It had been a little bit since she had seen another wolf and being the social creature that she was, she did not do well with loneliness. 

"And what about you? Why are you out here all on your own?" she asked curiously.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion nodded again. He thought as much, it was rather lonesome out here in the wilderness. "It is quite quiet and lonely out here, I will say" he said, looking about casually. "Looking for a place to settle down, meet others" he answered with a bit of a shrug to her question.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
"Well, I can't really offer you a place to settle down, but do you mind if I hang out for a bit? She asked shyly. He was handsome, which was her weakness. Hopefully, he would let her stick around for a bit and get her social fix. She followed her question with a slight wag of he tail as she waited for his answer.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He gave a light chuckle. "I don't expect, I am going to find a pack. But, I can pause my journey for a moment" the wolf answered back to the female. He sat down on the ground, keeping his gaze fixed onto her as he continued conversation. "So where do you come from? Or you alone too?"
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She grinned at his acceptance of her company and following his lead, sat down in front of him. "I came from a place far from here. I left my pack to go out on my own," she replied. "And yeah, I'm alone." Her yellow gaze fell to the ground with her last answer. She enjoyed the freedom of being on her own, but the solitude sometimes made her feel isolated and sad. She shook off the feeling, not wanting to dwell on the negative, especially when she had perfectly good companionship sitting right in front of her. She lifted her eyes to meet his again, offering him a small smile.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion had his owns reasons for being out here on his own. Much unlike hers, in fact. "I wish I had not left...but I'm looking for someone" he said. He left who that someone was ambiguous. He didn't need to tell everyone who exactly he was hunting down. Not everyone needed to know, but the grimacing frown would give a clue that it was not to simply give them hugs and kisses. No happy reunions for him.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy's brows furrowed in concern at his words and following expression. He said he was looking for someone but didn't seem happy about it. Maybe it was someone close to him that he was worried about? Perhaps she could help. "Who are you looking for?" she asked the male curiously. It may have seemed like a nosy question, but she had met a few different wolves since coming to Teekon, so maybe she had come across the wolf he was looking for.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion shrugged. He was not really wanting to talk about it, but he guessed that he might as well give her an answer to satisfy the curiosity. "Someone who did some bad things...I plan to rectify that" he said, perhas a bit too darkly even. Oh, how he planned he get that done.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy shivered a bit at his dark words. She had never had such intense ill-feelings towards anyone, but could definitely understand wanting vengeance. She wanted to inquire further, but got the feeling it was not something he was willing to share with a stranger. So, as hard as it was to resist the urge to assuage her curiosity, she didn't ask anymore questions on the subject. 

Instead, she stood up and stretched, giving him a playful look and wagging her tail a little. "So, do you want to hunt or play or something?" She was feeling restless and wanted to burn off some of her energy.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He shrugged. "You pick and I'll go along" he answered to the female. He didn't wish to tire himself out, but best would be to get her tired out then he could be on his way. There was nothing about her that made him want to leave, but he preferred not having company on a trip. So if he got her tuckered out, maybe she wouldn't want to follow. Just maybe.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She smiled at his words. "Let's find something to hunt. I'm Speedy, by the way." She gave a playful bow and nipped his shoulder before prancing ahead to start searching for prey. 

It didn't take her long to pick up the scent trail of a Turkey. She followed it until she could see the bird in the distance. She looked to the male then and motioned towards her intended target to see if he was on the same page.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion nodded. "Runio-" he paused at the playful nip. He had not even play bowed in such a while, he had always been so one tracked that it never came to mind. "Runion." Maybe one day he could do so. Play with another, have a happy moment...but that would need to come after. 

He followed as Speedy picked up a scent, and he saw the target. He licked at his chops, and nodded that he understood.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy moved closer to the turkey, but her pace was much slower than before as she didn't want to alert the bird to their presence. 

Once she was close enough to pounce she stopped, waiting for the right moment. Luckily, the creature hadn't spotted her yet. Speedy moved slowly closer, freezing when her target stopped rooting around and looked up briefly before going back to its task. She took that opportunity to spring forward quickly closing the distance. The turkey let out a frantic sound and began to run, but it wasn't fast enough to outrun Speedy. She soon came up behind the bird and clamped her jaws around it's neck. It flailed wildly for a second before Speedy gave a quick, hard shake of her head, and with a satisfying crunch, her prey fell limp in her mouth.

She trotted back over to Runion and proudly dropped her prize at his feet. "There is another turkey around here if you don't want to share," she said grinning. She had scented the second one shortly after catching the one that now lay dead between them. She didn't mind sharing, but she was smaller than he was and wasn't sure if he wanted more to eat.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion did follow, but he more or less watched the hunt go through. Speedy took the turkey down, and he just sat nearby as she did. It was down, the prey taken. She came back and dropped the turkey down. He found himself touched by the offer, but he just shook his head instead. 

"You have it. I will find something later" he said, now somewhat finding himself not so hungry. Runion was fine with her eating and himself sitting out.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy tilted her head and furrowed her brow in concern. "Okay...If you're sure." It would be weird to just eat while he stood there, so she ripped some meat from the bird's chest and placed it at his feet before lying down with the rest of the meal between her paws. She could be just as stubborn as he apparently was. She then raised an eyebrow at him and smirked before finally digging in to her prize.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion stood there, but looked about as if to get his attention elsewhere rather than watching her eat. He knew it would just make him hungry. But, she took some meat and gave it to him. He waited...and he just couldn't resist as he bent down and ate it. Refusing to look at her, knowing that she had been right.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy didn't miss him finally accepting the meat she had left for him. She smiled and rolled her eyes. men. 

Once she had eaten what she wanted, there was still some good meat left on the bird. She ate frequently, always struggling to keep weight on, especially now that she was a lone wolf. That meant that she didn't always finish meals that were larger than a rabbit and usually left them for some opportunistic creature to find. Today, she picked up the remains of the bird, trotted over to Runion, and placed it next to him. "Here you go. I'm full." before he could dispute her gift, she turned and trotted back to where she had been and lied back down, licking her paws to clean the blood from them.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion didn't catch her smile, refusing to look. He did not pay her any attention, in fact. Not until something dropped next to him. Turning his head, then back to her as she walked away. Thinking she did not look...he bent his head down and was eating ravenously as his hunger had been awakened once more.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
When Speedy looked up from her paws, it was to see Runion voraciously devouring the rest of the turkey she had given him. She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her at the sight. "Why did you turn it down if you were so hungry, silly?" She asked him, still grinning. She had never seen such ridiculous stubbornness. If she was being honest, it was a little endearing, but she wouldn't tell him that. Instead she just continued to grin at him curiously.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion paused eating, to huff quietly. He had not wanted to eat...and now that he thought on it, why had he not taken her up on it? Was it pride? He kept quiet, and got back to finishing off the meal that he had been given. Occasionall, he glanced over at her, seeing that grin and huffed again.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She laughed again as his only response was to huff at her. He continued to eat, though, so she dropped it. She placed her head on her paws and let out a little sigh and she waited for him to finish. After a few minutes of silence, she lifted her head and asked, So, what now? Do you need to go finish looking for whoever you were looking for?" Speedy liked the company but didn't want keep him if he had things to do.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Once he was done, he just sat there looking at whatever was left. He heard her speak, and lifted his head. His gaze was soft, then sharpened at her words. "Yes...yes I do..." But this time he had, this little bit of company. She seemed so kind, and it made him somewhat miss the life of company. Runion had left his own pups behind to go on this venture. Surely they survived but...still. Was it best?

A moment of thought, and he decided. Yes. Yes it was.