Otter Creek i’m going to be someone new
20 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

one moment reunited with her sister at last, the next alone again. a few weeks ago, molpadia said she was going out to hunt and she would be back. alkaia waited a few hours, than a few more, until she realized that her sister probably wasn’t coming back. her mind raced frantically. did she abandon her? was she hurt? was she dead? she knew she couldn’t just sit and wait for these answers, so she set off in search of her.

she followed her trail for weeks. marched through grasslands, trekked through the mountains. by the time she reached the creek, any hope was fleeting. she approached the water’s edge with her head low. alkaia flopped in the damp earth, sorrowful and defeated.
this is greek
this is english

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I hope it's alright for my boy to bring some life to this thread. :3c

Corvus wasn't sure where he was headed, he just kept moving. Eventually, his ears caught the distant sound of moving water. He also scented another wolf nearby—a woman. With his interest piqued, he approached what he discovered was a creek. The woman was lying on the ground near the water's edge, appearing as if she'd died there. When he neared her, however, the slight rise and fall of her sides told that she was alive.

What has caused you to lie here so pitifully? He asked, looking down at her as he stood only a foot away.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
20 Posts
Ooc —
yeah it’s fine!
she could sense someone closing in and it made her fur stand on edge. her ears swiveled like satellites and her claws dug into the earth. the amazonian did not raise her head to see who it was, which was quite foolish. grief clouded common sense. she only prayed for the wolf to go away. but he kept coming closer.

when he spoke, she shot up and whipped around. her ears folded back, tail tucked, and lips peeled. it was an act laced with aggression and fear. “l-leave me be,” she stammered.

this is greek
this is english

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
When the woman completely changed her demeanor to a more defensive one, Corvus was surprised, but clearly amused. He gave a hearty laugh, pointed fangs glistening in the light with his saliva. That's much better, He said with a grin, respecting her more now that he's seen that she has some semblance of a spine. What is your name? He asked casually, not having moved an inch.

Romanian | English
20 Posts
Ooc —
her manner wasn’t enough to deter him. instead he laughed and continued to speak. the only thing she understood was him asking for her name, everything else flew over her head.

instead of answering the question, she took a slow step back. she snapped her teeth in the air, a clear warning to go away. her temper was rising ever so slightly. she wasn’t in the mood for this and she was ready to attack at any moment. “leave,” she growled. her accent was thick in her voice.

this is greek
this is english

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He had been willing to listen to her woes and perhaps even give some kind of advice. But with a response like this, Corvus was too stubborn to back down, especially at the prospect of a fight. A fight against him would be foolish, but he would not deny her if that's what she wanted. I thought you were dead. You looked... lonely, He explained cooly, still unmoving from his spot. I am not your enemy, unless that's what you want. I don't think you'd like to fight me. There was a mischievous glint in his eye that served as a quiet warning of his own, though it'd be a shame to damage such a pretty thing.

Romanian | English
20 Posts
Ooc —
he did not heed her warning. frustration, sadness, fear, it all boiled inside her and was becoming too much to handle. she needed to release the pent up emotion somehow or on something. it was then when she snapped and lunged forward with blind anger. she didn’t care where her teeth landed, as long as they hit somewhere. it was foolish to pick fights, especially in her mental state. but she didn’t care anymore.

this is greek
this is english

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus only let out a brief hum, interested by the stranger's decision to fight him. She was likely in much distress. Though he appeared relaxed, his muscles had been coiled and ready to spring him into action in case she did want a fight. Now, he was excited, adrenaline beginning its course through his veins. Still, he did not intend to seriously harm the woman, merely bring her to her senses.

He leapt to his left, though their close proximity meant her teeth would make contact, regardless. Her fangs sank into his right shoulder with blind fury, stinging his flesh. He growled almost playfully, baring his own teeth and lunging for the base of her neck. If he were able to grab hold, he would thrash his head violently to inflict pain and tear flesh, though he shouldn't damage any blood vessels. Seeing as he would have the better grasp, hopefully she would let go.

Romanian | English
20 Posts
Ooc —
she managed to get a loose grip on his shoulder. the metalic taste of blood gave her some sort of satisfaction to her rage and caused her to tug on the flesh like it was a toy. she continued for a moment before she felt teeth sink into her neck. and that was when she realized what she had gotten herself into.

the amazonian immediately released his shoulder to snap in his direction in hopes for to free herself. air was the only thing she came in contact with. panic rushed through every muscle as he jerk his head around. she desperately attempted to strike him anywhere, but her movements were getting worse and worse as blood trickled down her neck.

this is greek
this is english

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Her tugging on his flesh sent painful shockwaves up his neck, but he had caused more damage to her. He ceased his thrashing as soon as she let go and kept out of the way of her panicked snapping jaws. Then, Corvus let go of her, quickly taking a few steps back before charging for her with his head lowered. He aimed to slam into her and topple her over, ending up with her beneath him on the ground, pinned by his weight. He would not intend to bite her again, though—the goal was to subdue her.

Romanian | English
20 Posts
Ooc —
searing pain traveled throughout her body. she wondered if it was ever gonna end, if she could make it out of this alive. luckily for her he released his grip. alkaia stumbled back in a dazed mess. she attempted to run away, but the stranger was quick to knock her down and she easily toppled over.

​when he had her pinned to the ground, she knew it was over. there was no struggle on her end anymore. if the male wanted to kill her, so be it. cold, angry blue eyes met fiery ones. “you bastard,” she spat before laying her head down in defeat.

this is greek
this is english

☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He had succeeded in pinning her down, and she spat something else at him that he didn't understand, but he didn't need to. She had insulted him (probably called him a bastard; that was common for him), then laid down her head for him to do his worst. But he would do nothing of the sort. Have you finally calmed down? He asked, peering down at her amusedly. She had to understand at least a bit of English, though he didn't know if she'd grace him with a response or not. Either way, he had his fun with their little spat, though he hadn't planned on it.

Romanian | English