Big Salmon Lake Look at all those chickens
40 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Kodlak Whitemane was – and always would be – a fierce and powerful creature. He was said to be a weapon of his people, and a fighter for their cause. He was bred to lead and to lend his strength to those who needed it. In Jorrvaskr, it was a common occurrence that his fangs were required. They led a great defense along the pack’s borders and were avid in training the young how to defend and conquer against their enemies. The Nord did not see this dark female as any form of enemy. She had approached him with a kindness in her step, and he valued that she was forthright about what exactly was wrong with her appearance. Still, he did not understand some of the words that she spoke, and he furrowed a brow over his sea foam eyes with thoughtful concern.

“Greetings, Elixir,” he met her with a rumbling voice. It was far more suitable to greet another with their calling instead of leaving it open-ended. Kodlak bowed his torso toward the earth in a grand gesture that was customary for those of his rank. The great Nordic warrior then met her gaze with his own and he offered her a gentle smile. “I do not know what a dog is. Please forgive me for this. My name is Kodlak Whitemane, Harbinger to the Companions and Wuuthrad of Jorrvaskr.”
Messages In This Thread
Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 04, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 05, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 02:23 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 06, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 06, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 07, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 24, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 28, 2018, 10:30 PM