Lost Creek Hollow milton gets scared of the dark
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
All Welcome 
Milton had found a creek. He was not too happy with water at that moment. It had almost killed him when he had tried to learn to swim. He did not think that his pretty white wolf friend had been the nicest person. He wanted her to know she had made him more scared of the water but he did not know where she lived. Milton thought creeks were okay because they were not deep enough to drown in. He liked to get his feet wet and feel how cold it was. One time he had caught a fish in a creek and had eaten it. It was not as tasty as deer and he thought it was harder to catch because of how slippery it was. It was weird.

He walked to the creek and took a drink. He looked up at the trees with his hot hot pink orbs and he wondered if there were scary monsters in there. It looked so dark and scary. Milton thought drowning in the water was more scary than the dark trees. He walked toward them and his orbs were very wide. There was a scary owl hooting and he almost turned around but he did not. Milton wanted to be brave.
7 Posts
Ooc —
mildred was, of course, moaning. the Between was a lonely place, and she liked to hear the sound of her own ethereal cries echoing through the trees, rebounding against trunks and rocks and growing warped and faint the further they travelled. pausing in her step between the dark-cast boughs, she let slip another yearning cry, the moan slipping through the trunks, reaching, searching. 

she liked it quite much when a reaction was solicited, from wolf or otherwise - it had her remember that she was merely in the Between, and not dead quite yet. but this night was quiet, and still, and she was sinking into a slump; perhaps her moans just weren't good enough. unknowingly did she approach the pink-eyed male, moaning irregularly still, the sound twisting through the trees and the only marker of her presence there.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton did not like the dark very much. It was so scary to him. He thought there might be monsters in the trees. Milton did not know how to fight monsters. He only liked to sniff flowers. It was not fun to be scared. It made his heart beat really fast. He sweated a lot too when he got scared. He got clammy and wet. When he heard the moning it made him scared and he started to shake. He did not want to get attacked by a monster or a ghost or a big lizard. He did not know other things that moaned.

“Who’s there?! Are you here to kill me?!” Milton felt tears in his hot hot pink eyes. He was afraid that the ghost would get him and possess him! He had never had that happen before. He did not want to know what it felt like. It would be scary to not be in control of himself. Milton liked to be in control of himself. Milton was not good at letting others do things for him. Milton looked over his shoulder with wide orbs.
7 Posts
Ooc —

a flash of pink through the trees and she'd latched on to her target, approaching now. here and there did she let slip another moan, but it was hardly fun to do so when she'd already found the source of the fearful questions. she peered through a patch of brush when she was just near enough to make out the stranger, making sure she was somewhat out of view (save for her ears and a forelimb that poked clearly through the underbrush).

"no." her answer was sullen, as she thought back to that point in time when she herself had been killed. she couldn't remember when exactly that'd been, but it could have happened at any point, really. fixating back on the boy, she continued. "your eyes are weird." 
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Oh. They were not there to kill him. That was good. Phew. Milton stopped getting so nervous. He looked through the bushes and he saw a leg and an ear. It was a nice leg and a nice ear. Milton thought the other wolf was shy. She said he had weird eyes. That wasn’t super nice. Milton thought he had some smoking eyes. They were really hot. Like hot hot hot! He loved his eyes. They were his favorite part of himself. He really liked himself a lot because he was a really good wolf. Milton thought that good wolves should like themselves more. He didn’t like that he was brown very much but he liked his hot hot pink eyes. They made him stand out and wanted to get a mate so he had to stand out.

“My eyes aren’t WEIRD! That wasn’t very nice.” Milton made a wolf frown and he felt hurt. “What’s your name? Why are you making that noise in here? And making fun of my pretty eyes?” What the heck kind of person just wandered into the scary woods and started making ghost sounds? Milton thought this was weird. He didn’t know what to do about it. He thought she was just trying to be scary and he didn’t want to be scared but he kinda was anyway.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
7 Posts
Ooc —

Mildred sighed, and exasperated sound that was almost as refined at her moans. "weird isn't bad." she left out a stupid from her sentence in fear that it would only serve to agitate the boy further, and agitated wolves were only fun when they couldn't see you, or were ignoring you. this boy fit none of those categories, obviously. 

her ears perked when he asked her name, and why she was moaning. that was relatively new; most people didn't care much about Mildred. "I'm Mildred. Moaning's what dead wolves are supposed to do, so I do. I'm good at it." she moved closer, sticking her neck out and allowing her point muzzle to push through the greenery until most of her face was in sight.  "I think your eyes are pretty." not really - they were a bit too pink, too bright, and they made her feel not so good if she looked at them too long. but it was her happiness, easily instilled in her by the boy's question, that had her say it.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
This wolf was super weird but if weird wasn’t bad then that wasn’t bad right? Milton thought she sounded really funny and he wasn’t sure how he was supposed to take it. He kinda wanted to laugh. He wanted to laugh because she was just wandering in the woods and making these awful noises that were no fun at all and Milton didn’t understand why she wouldn’t want to have fun.

“WHAT?! YOU’RE DEAD!!!” Now Milton was scared! He jumped and his feet looked like scooby doo trying to run away but not going anywhere. He fell down. Milton was so scared that he started to shake. “WHY ARE YOU DEAD?! You don’t look dead.” She had poked her muzzle out and he was looking at it while hiding the rest of his face with his paws. He was still on the ground because he had fallen because his feet would not actually run.  
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice.