Lost Creek Hollow milton gets scared of the dark
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Oh. They were not there to kill him. That was good. Phew. Milton stopped getting so nervous. He looked through the bushes and he saw a leg and an ear. It was a nice leg and a nice ear. Milton thought the other wolf was shy. She said he had weird eyes. That wasn’t super nice. Milton thought he had some smoking eyes. They were really hot. Like hot hot hot! He loved his eyes. They were his favorite part of himself. He really liked himself a lot because he was a really good wolf. Milton thought that good wolves should like themselves more. He didn’t like that he was brown very much but he liked his hot hot pink eyes. They made him stand out and wanted to get a mate so he had to stand out.

“My eyes aren’t WEIRD! That wasn’t very nice.” Milton made a wolf frown and he felt hurt. “What’s your name? Why are you making that noise in here? And making fun of my pretty eyes?” What the heck kind of person just wandered into the scary woods and started making ghost sounds? Milton thought this was weird. He didn’t know what to do about it. He thought she was just trying to be scary and he didn’t want to be scared but he kinda was anyway.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
milton gets scared of the dark - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: milton gets scared of the dark - by Mildred - June 06, 2018, 08:25 AM
RE: milton gets scared of the dark - by Mildred - June 07, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: milton gets scared of the dark - by Meltin’ Milton - June 07, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: milton gets scared of the dark - by Mildred - June 07, 2018, 01:51 PM