Broken Boulder for i never felt like anybody
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
do I need a new thread? no. is that stopping me? well,
It was raining. Alarian thought it ironic at first that the drizzle should start with the onset of his bad mood, but quickly realized his bad moods weren't exactly infrequent. He enjoyed basking in the angst of it all nonetheless.
The Governor set off along the borders at a slow pace, indulging his limp for once. No one was around to see it now. Not that anyone commented on it anyway, a fact he was immeasurably grateful for. It was rare to find himself truly alone, he realized; the Sanctuary was quite suddenly full. To say he was overwhelmed would have been an understatement. All at once, he had over a dozen wolves to look after— and more on the way, though thankfully Queenie would be handling that. He assumed. Oh, and don't forget the dog— though, he was terribly fond of Ulf, so he didn't really mind. He lifted his muzzle, glancing up at the grey, cloudy sky. A raindrop hit him square in the eyeball then, and he blinked hard and huffed.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
The rain was so cool. Like it was actually cool. Like the temperature cool. Things were getting hotter. Milton didn’t like summer too much because he would sweat a lot and he would pant and he didn’t like his own tongue so he didn’t like to pant because it made his tongue come out of his mouth and it kind of scared him. He really liked the ran though because it made everything cooler and he didn’t have to pant as much. He thought he got hot because his fur was brown and that meant he got warmer which was rude.

Milton was just out doing a dance when he saw the Governor who looked really sad and Milton wanted to know why he was so sad. Doing his dance toward the Governor, Milton smiled at him with a wolf smile and he looked at him with his hot hot pink wolf orbs. “Hi Governor! Are you okay? Why do you seem so sad? Do you want to dance?” Milton thought dancing would fix so many sadnesses.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Of course, he was confronted with none other than Milt. Alarian paused, blinking in the face of what seemed to be the male's standard rapid-fire greeting. Was he okay? No. Did he want to dance? No. Oh, I'm just, um— patrolling the borders, He lied quickly. Important stuff, you know? Why don't you join me instead? Because clearly Milt wasn't going to leave him alone anytime soon, and he'd rather do that than dance with him. Actually, there were a lot of things he'd rather do.
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton thought that the Governor was so serious. Why did he have to be so serious? Wasn’t the world so beautiful? DIDN’T HE WANT TO DANCE?! He didn’t answer Milton’s question so Milton shook his booty some more to try and make him dance with him and he smiled a wolf smile on his wolf face. Milton knew that the Governor was an important guy and Milton didn’t want to take away from that but he really wanted to see his master smile. Milton really wanted the Governor to be so happy. It was nice to be so happy.

“OK! I would love to do that with you. DO you not know how to dance? I can teach you it is super easy.” Milton would be so happy if he could teach the Governor how to dance because the Governor said he would teach Milton how to swim and that would be like a totally even trade. Milton thought that he could dance while he did the border patrol with the Governor and then they could have fun and keep the pack safe from mean wolves too.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice.