Broken Boulder As long as I am not a butt worm
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Steele

Guillotina was exploring. This place was really pretty. The only thing she didn't like about it was all the rocks. There were too many rocks and she was worried about bending a nail. She walked very carefully because of it.

Mostly GUillotina was looking for Milton. She wanted another rabbit. She didn't want it to look like she was looking for him though. She kept her ears forward and looked for his hot hot pink eyes. If she found him she would make it look like a coincidence.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele was walking around Bracken Sanctuary, he was fairly new and wanted to get to know his new home. As he was sniffing the ground a new scent aroused his nose, it was a female, but not one he knew. At first he just watched her, she was taking careful steps, watching he cocked his head to the side. He had never seen a wolf walk with such cautiousness before, especially in the confines of the Sanctuary. 

Finally after a few moments he decided it would be a good idea to introduce himself so he didn’t startle the pearly woman. “Hello, I’m Steele.” He offered his name and a greeting to her. He dipped his head after the greeting and then gave a small tail wag. He was curious to know why she had been walking like that and to know who she is, she did smell like the pack but he had not met her yet.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
there were so many rocks  too many rocks .  Tina already hated it . She spent a lot of time making herself look pretty and didn't like that these rocks  would ruin that .  She regretted agreeing  to come here . The food wasn't even that great anyway . Rabbit got really boring  and she wanted something different .

she looked up because she heard a voice .  Surprise, it was another stupid rock.. What was with this place and rocks?  And they talk now too?  But no, this wasn't another dumb annoying Rock.  it was just a giant wolf that looked like a rock and might as well have been a rock for all she cared. Guillotina sighed, because she was  fed up with rocks and walking carefully.  "I'm Guillotina. Ya seen Milton?"
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele noticed that she was a bit annoyed, it made him a bit uncomfortable, he was never good at dealing with others feelings. Though he felt uncomfortable he still thought he should talk to her anyway. “I have yet to meet nor see Milton. Is there something you need from him?” He asked as he walked a little closer, it seemed she was walking that way because of the rocks. “We do have a garden here and it has no rocks in it, if that’s what is bothering you.” His voice was rough and deep as he offered her a softer ground for her paws, but he had no help for finding Milton.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Steele said he hadn't seen Milton. Guillotina sighed because this was frustrating. She was tired of living under constant threat of having her toes scuffed, and she was hungry. If Milton wasn't around who was going to catch food for her. She had become so spoiled. Now she expected to be hand-fed. "He promised me a meal." Guillotina was fibbing a little bit. But maybe it would make Steele hunt for her.

Guillotina had to wonder what kind of mom named their child Steele. Obviously not a very smart one, but if moms were smart they wouldn't be having children anyway. Maybe Steele's mom didn't like him much. Maybe it was because he looked like a weird rock.

Guillotina liked Steele's eyes. They stood out from his rock face. They did not stand out the way her eyes did, but they were nice. Not nicer than her eyes though. She smiled as he suggested going somewhere without rocks. Guillotina thought that would be really nice. "There is a garden here? Does that garden have food?" Guillotina really was hungry.

142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele kept watching her. She was a bit more calm now, he thought anyway. She was white with orange eyes is what he noticed, he’d met other wolves with white fur. But her eyes were orange, it was quite unusual but he brushed it off as he hadn’t met too many wolves in Teekon yet. He nodded when she said Milton owed her a meal, this built even more curiousity for him. What did this Milton fella do for him to owe her a meal? Nonetheless he wanted to offer her food from the cache, because that’s what everyone did in the Sanctuary. 

We have a cache, it’s almost full of food. Some deer and rabbits.” He said as he thought more about what there was in the cache. Whatever her answer was, he would help her get there since she seemed fairly new here. “The garden does not have food, it has flowers and softer ground. It’s like a place to relax.” He describes this place to her but he’d never actually been there himself. It was in his list to do but he hasn’t got around to it yet.

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina was excited to hear there was a cache. Then she was disappointed, because she was sick of rabbits and didn't care for deer. The last time she had tried to eat deer it kicked her, and then someone had thrown up on her meal. She cursed Zeus for being inconsiderate. She really hated inconsiderate wolves. They sucked the fun right out of the party. Just like that doe did when it kicked her.

She sighed and decided to start walking. Maybe if she batted her eyes and was flirty Steele would realize how pretty she was and hunt for her. "I was hoping for something fresh." She admitted with a wolf smile. She knew she was pretty and that if she smiled nice enough he would want to do something for her.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele was still uncomfortable in this situation, though not much was going on he had not helped many wolves out. He was usually an introvert and kept to himself. He looked at Guillotina and furrowed his brow when she said she’d rather have something fresh. This wolf was definitely interesting, usually no one complained about food. He gave a slight shrug of his shoulders and followed slightly slower beside her. “For fresh food, wed have to hunt. If you don’t want deer or rabbit it seems, what do you want?” He was curious, his favorite were squirrels and deer. 

Though he didn’t know where they were going he wanted to know more of why this female was interesting. Maybe if he could find Milton he could understand her but Steele has yet to meet Milton and it would probably take days for him to. His ears flicked as they relaxed on his head, he did smell the air just in case this female was incapable of hunting for herself. Maybe he could teach her to hunt, if anything help her contribute to the pack.

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina was pleased that things might go her way. She was already ready to go. She stood up but carefully. She didn't want to scuff her nail on any of those stupid rocks. She really was sick of rocks. Wherever they hunted, there better not be this many rocks. She could do without seeing them ever again.

It pleased Guillotina that Steele showed he might be willing to hunt for her. Really that was all she wanted. To be pretty and loved and cared for. She was pretty enough that she deserved all of that stuff too.

"I like birds and stuff. I guess squirrels are okay too. I'm so sick of rabbit. Please don't bring me a rabbit like Milton does. They're so boring and not even tasty. And they always have so many worms in them, I really don't want a rabbit Steele."
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele watched her get up carefully, it seemed like her paws hurt her but she wasn't favoring them when she stood. He brushed it off, if she was hurt she would tell him...right? He wanted to lead her to the edge of the Sanctuary where there was some good hunting, there were lots of animals to choose from and it was usually the only place he hunted. It was like his special hunting place. Though he didn't know a lot about Guillotina he could tell she hasn't hunted before, so it'd take him a while to teach her. He motioned with his head for her to follow him.

"Birds are good prey, you have to be skilled though to hunt them. Very quiet and know when to pounce. Squirrels are my favorite, but it was a favorite of my mothers so thats why." he made some small talk while they walked. When they got close to the hunting grounds he slowed, his ears were erect and his nose breathed in and out softly waiting to catch the aroma of a pheasant or a squirrel. It was a waiting game at this point, he couldn't tell when they'd find something.

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina

Guillotina walked alonside her friend that looked like a rock. She liked that he didn't talk too much more than her. Some people talked a lot and it eas hard to get a word in edgewise. Guillotina hated people like that. Really, no one gives a shit about you and your kids at their first communion, Kristina. Go home, youre drunk and it isn't even 10:30 in the morning. God. Communions arent even that special anyway. Just an excuse for a pasty pastor to grope 11 year old boys while their parents get smashed in the pews.

Guilotina thought a bird sounded good so she hunkered down as Steele did all the sniffing. She tried for a moment to smell stuff but got dirt on her nose and gave up. Guillotina looked at Steele expectantly. he delivered, right?
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele watched for a few moments as a couple of pheasants came into his sights. Just as they came into view his eyes locked on them, watching their every move. His body instinctively lowered to the ground so they wouldn’t see him. To even have a chance to get one he would have to get a bit closer and so he inched forward slowly. 

Within just inches of the pheasants he waited until they were pecking at the ground. That would be the perfect timing to pounce and end ones life. It was a few moments later that felt like an eternity when he did it, he pounced. It felt like he was going slow motion through the air every time he pounced for a kill. His jaws opened wide ready to grab the neck of the pheasant, and as he came down he felt it in his mouth. Adrenaline went rushing through his body as the poor pheasant struggled for only mere seconds before going limp. 

He walked led up to the pearly woman and set it on the ground. Steele gave her a gaze, dipped his head and started back to paradise garden. It was a place he wanted to visit and now since nothing was holding him back, he could do that now.

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina watched as Steele went about getting food for them. They came across some grey birds that also looked like rocks. Guillotina mimicked her rock friend's actions. He was hunched down, so she was too. 

She even moced forward when he did. And tried to catch some birds also, but when they saw her they decided they were not rocks after all and flew away. It really was inconvenient to have your meal fly away from you. Guillotina thought they ought to have their aviation license revoked for being so inconsiderate.

Steele caught her a nice meal though. She pounced on it and started stuffing feathers in her face. Then she noticed he was leaving. "HEY!" Guillotina hollered with feathers in her mouth. "what about dessert?" Guillotina was really distressed he would leave without her getting dessert. 
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele was happy that she was at least trying to learn, but for now he wanted to relax after that hunt. As he was moving away he could hear her calling for him and all he wanted to do was walk away. The right thing was to stop and turn around to see what she wanted, so he did the right thing. “What do you mean dessert?” He barked back at her. At this point he was stopping himself from tapping his foot, he was losing his precious relaxation time. It was a time for him to relax and be with... well.. himself. Though he didn’t want to he waited for the female to give a response, and one that would probably make him want to go relax even more.

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina looked at Steele like he had turned into a chicken. What did he mean by "what do you mean dessert?" Did he even eat, ever? Dessert was like the only thing worth eating most of the time. Especially when you were given a bland grey bird for dinner. 

Her ears perked. She looked a little confused and mad that he hadn't considered she needed a five star meal. Men never considered women needed anything, kind of like how men always act surprised when they finish that they still got a job to do, and a classy woman never services herself.  It really should have come as no surprise considering Steele was a man and therefore inconsiderate like all other men, and birds that flew away when Guillotina was only trying to eat them.

this really had turned into a whole ordeal. Guillotina felt peckish. "I mean dessert. Like what you eat after dinner. You want me to starve??" guillotina batted her eyelashes at Steele. She doubted he wanted to let her starve. 

142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele gave a little groan, he had already killed something, what else did she want from him? “We have berries around here somewhere, if that’s what you mean.” He motioned for her to come with him. If she did that’s fine if she didn’t that’s fine too, either way at this point he was leaving, because he wanted to go to the Garden. 

This she-wolf was interesting to him, not like a lot of them. She seemed high maintenance, and didn’t seem to do much on her own. It was a good thing she had come to the Sanctuary as they can take care of her like she needs. Steele looked at her, he was surprised that she even attempted to hunt alongside of him. For that he thought maybe he could later on teach her more about hunting, for now he wouldn’t push it.

65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina
Guillotina gave Steele a tired look. He had groaned at her like she was some burden. He obviously didnt have good taste in girls, or something, since he seemed interested in leaving her as fast as his rock legs could. Guillotina sighed. All she wanted was dessert, was that too much to ask for?

Guilltoina kind of looked surprised anout the berries. That wasn't her idea of dessert. Her ears pinned a bit and she narrowed her eyes at him. "oh. Okay. Fine. " Guillotina muttered and then cossed her legs. Anyone that knew women knew things were not in fact fine.

GUillotina was still hungry so she got up and went down the rocks. After a little stalking she caught a hare. She ate it but wished she had dessert. Maybe later Steele would come back. Guillotina liked that he had gotten her food.