Dragoncrest Cliffs I am the cosmos
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Despite such mighty efforts as this, with a twist this way then that while she went on ahead onto her unlucky sibling, her wiggling was getting nothing good done. If anything, it was only awkward. When all else failed, she whimpered pitifully and tumbled off onto her side, away from her sister and actually the entire puppy puddle itself with that little bit of momentum she caught. 

This new space between them, although small, and very fleeting thanks to an attentive mother nearby, came as a shock and she squealed some more about it when it really set in. For the first instance of her life, she had scooted just a bit and there was no one right there to bumble into--she only found chilly spaces and dirt floor, and ever fiber of her everything decided that it felt terribly wrong!!

Almost as quickly as it had gone wrong, she was righted, though, and her fussing quietly slowly as she could feel both her siblings right next to her again--likely doing their own thing like always. She didn't make much of a move though, and instead, stilled peacefully to regroup and recharge after that distance had happened to her.
Messages In This Thread
I am the cosmos - by Sequoia - June 07, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Opalia - June 10, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Dacio - June 15, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Portia - June 16, 2018, 07:03 AM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Sequoia - June 19, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Opalia - June 22, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Dacio - June 22, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Sequoia - June 28, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Opalia - July 04, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: I am the cosmos - by Dacio - July 04, 2018, 01:21 PM