Stone Circle Dusk will reveal...
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
OK IMMA GO, im assuming it was Arlette that approached me, i missed that somewhere :P

Kegana had never been very good with children, but found Valette's children to be most enjoyable. Perhaps, she looked forward the seeing more of the children, especially the youngest, little Arlette. She was tenacious, and high spirited. Cebra and Cardinal seemed to have a better chance at getting to Keen, better than Keg. Keg believed that eventually the girl would grow accustomed to them and approach of her own free will. Once Keen was alright Merrit would venture out on the his own.

Kegana was glad just to lie here and watch the kiddies, and her packmates interact, but she couldn't contain herself any longer. "Хамгийн дээд сүнс нь Тэнгэр, Тэнгэр чоно мэт гэдгийг мэддэг. Тэр бол бүх сүнснүүдийн хамгийн хүчирхэг, хамгийн ээлтэй юм." The mongol started in her own tongue, the words rolled easy and familiar from her lips. She had never spoken the blessing herself, but know seemed like a good enough time.

"Харин түүний эхнэр Дельки нь дэлхийг эзэмшихэд хангалттай зүрхтэй. Түүний хамгийн ойшсон зүйл бол ирээдүйг эзэмшиж буй залуу юм." 

"Өнөө орой та аав, ээж, эмээ өвөөгийнхөө явсан ертөнцөд ордог." 

"Өнөө орой та манай багийн гишүүд болох багийн гишүүн болж байна. Өнөө орой бид та нарыг хүлээн авч, биднийг хүлээн авна гэж найдаж байна."

"Өнөө орой би чамайг гэр бүл гэж дууддаг. Бид таныг хамгаалж, өсч хөгжих болно гэдгийг мэдэж бай."

"Дельки, дэлхийн сүнс, биднийг урагшлуулахын тулд урагшаа урсаж, нэг өдөр та ирээдүйн цуваа барих болно."

Kegana spoke softly, allowing people to listen if they so choose. It was an important right of passage from her natal pack. On the night when all the young pups in the pack would meet everyone else in the pack, the Amidral would recite this blessing. She hoped she hadn't taken to big a leap, she had no desire to offend anyone, but she figured the blessing couldn't harm and might bring a little good. 
lol sorry for the novel!!! hope this is ok.... feel free to ask for a translation if you want
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette stood before the female and then plopped down. The white female started to talk to her but she didn't really recognize the words. She didn't really with her mother either. Though she knew when she said, Arlette, that she meant her or when she did that woof-thingy that she should follow. The girl kept her red colored eyes in amazement at the female. It didn't really occur to her that she was so special for the female. Arlette was just mostly amazed by the waterfall of words that she forgot everything around her.