Dawnlark Plains Mothering
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
@Spiritwalker
With everything going on Pema wanted to speak with Cat. She was someone she suspected was hit especially hard by Day's absence. Not only because he was her husband but because her children were still so young. About to be a mother herself Pema thought it would be thoughtful to personally offer Cat help with her children should she ever need it. She might not be the best of help once she have birth herself, but she would try to find ways to help any way she could. She remembered the joy she felt raising Easy, Lavender and Dauntless. The newest litter was a lot different, and a whole new ball game, but that wouldn't discourage Pema. She made her way to their den hoping to find the newly found widow.
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
cameo for now

instead, or in addition, she found baby kasatka.  she was nestled in the corner in a pile of puppies, trying to sleep... but sleep did not seem to find her as easy these days.  she worried that if she slept that she too would grow cold, she too would never see another sunrise.  

and she saw what daddy being gone did to momma, and river, and even.

her head rose as pema arrived at the den and for a moment she forgot, she expected it to be daddy... and then it wasn't.

Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Correct me if I am wrong but I think at the date of this thread Kat is in her socialization period. Maybe we could continue this without Cat since she is currently inactive .

She made her way to Cat's den, but when she got there she peaked in quickly and noticed that Cat was resting. She didn't want to interrupt her sleep, thinking that she probably didn't have much easy falling asleep at the moment. She couldn't possibly imagine what it would be like to lose your significant other but imagined that it came with multiple sleepless nights and disconcerting dreams.

She wasn't able to see Cat, but when she did peak in she saw that the young Kat was awake. She gave the young lady an inviting smile wondering if she might possibly come out of the den to talk.