Moonspear Linger
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra would not mind having Whip here, though his succinct response did not imply that he meant this place to be what he defined as home. Hydra also did not know of the packs relocation; she had only assumed it to have left these Wilds altogether, else she might have offered to take him to where his family resided in good faith. Towhee, to her knowledge, led them, and Hydra had liked her. Hydra could respect her leaving without a word in lieu of her friends instinct for self-preservation; if the Blackfeathers were that much of a threat that they would leave entirely, then there likely was no time to go and have a conversation with her about it. 

I am sorry that you did not find them there, she responded. I too went to go and see my friend, your sister, Towhee—it was disappointing to see that they were no longer there. I do not know where they moved to, she admitted, and so if home is where they are... I am afraid I cannot help you, she spoke in earnest. This was a brother of her dearest friend at this point in her life. By proxy, Hydra held him in good favor (better than most she would have just met for the first time). Those that she had met that bore his surname with the exception of the murderer were good, decent wolves. Towhee, Phox, Raven, Orca, Gannet—there were others she was sure she had missed among them that she thought well of. One bad egg among them did not mean anything to her, except for that the egg ought to be disposed of, lest fouler things than just a scent arise from it. 

Hydra met Gannet's glance, and observed, and felt the question he wanted to ask—it came with knowing him so well, and with him being an open book. So her gaze shifted toward Whip, and she said, there is room for you here, if you would like to join us, she offered. We simply expect that you pull your weight and are loyal, as any pack would, she informed. Gannet's own situation was due to how he came to be among them; but, Hydra felt he had proven his loyalty and ought to no longer be an Omega. As her gaze panned to him and her tail waved, she felt it worth discussing with him and her family, too. He was loyal and more than pulled his weight; their youngest generation adored him, plainly, and though he might not be family in name, he was pack. To Hydra, he might as well be.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Linger - by Whip - June 09, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Linger - by Gannet - June 09, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Linger - by Hydra - June 10, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: Linger - by Whip - June 12, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: Linger - by Gannet - June 13, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: Linger - by Hydra - June 13, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Linger - by Whip - June 25, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Linger - by Gannet - June 26, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Linger - by Hydra - June 26, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Linger - by Whip - June 29, 2018, 11:14 AM