Broken Boulder let me count the ways
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Private 
@Eris || set after this

Something in the wolfdog had shifted after his trip with Alarian. He came more aware of his actions, what he did, what he said. Ulf made sure to avoid getting too close to the others - although that wasn't much of an issue meaning he didn't get much contact if it wasn't from Alarian - in case he upset them too.

He was in the wildflowers, laying on his back as he gazed at the evening sky. There was so much more to consider here than there had been back home.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Of course Eris was in the Garden.  Rarely did she stray elsewhere these days.  She liked to soak in the wildflowers while they were in abundance, for she knew when winter came she would miss them.

She lay down next to the dog and yawned before she rolled over on her back.  Hello, Ulf.

— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
His tail squirmed beneath his form as he tossed a glance at the wolf who appeared. She was one of the good ones. Not too loud and most certainly not rude. Eris. He spoke her name with fondness as he rolled back onto his stomach.

How you? He asked with a small smile, remaining respectful of the space between them. She may have been Alarian's sister but Ulf knew that didn't mean she'd react the same as Alarian.

hurt hurt hurt me more
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

She noticed the way he kept his distance, and she frowned.  I'm alright.  She studied him intently for a moment, worry writ across her features.  Are you?  I'm.. Is this because of that girl?

7/5
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
His lips parted softly at her question. No. He barely spoke the word, it escaped him on a breath out. While the girl had not helped Ulf by any means it was not her that caused him to be wary or cautious.

He glanced elsewhere, debating how much he should spill to the kind wolf. Think...I upset Alarian? It came out more like a question than a statement. Better now. He quickly added in hopes it would lessen any backlash for he knew Eris was Alarian's sister. Just...confused.

hurt hurt hurt me more
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

If she would've been upset with anyone over the situation between Ulf and Alarian, it would have more readily been her brother if only for the fact that Ulf seemed rather helpless.  If something happened, it wasn't his fault.

What do you mean?  She rolled over and focused on him, but her eyes were full of compassion rather than the hatred that Ulf might expect.  What happened?

7/5
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
His eyes looked off as he recalled the situation, wondering how best to present it to Eris. Ebony lips drew together tightly before parting again to speak.

Try to comfort. Ulf's voice grew hushed as if he was telling a secret because he sort of was. He was trusting Eris to understand and perhaps help even if he felt awkward talking about it. Crawl under Alarian. Grooming...comfort. He stressed the word for Ulf had felt comfort and had hoped he had been returning comfort before the gold-kissed male had so quickly pulled away. Suddenly Alarian not like. His brows pinched together as he looked over Eris. Hopefully he had explained it enough.

hurt hurt hurt me more
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Oh.  Oh God.

So... have you ever been.... do you know what sex is?  Usually she wouldn't have stuttered so much, but this guy was.... innocent.  She thought.  So down there, you know?  That's.. that's your penis.  And you were..  She motioned vaguely with her nose, keeping a good distance.  He's probably, I dunno, into you.  That sounded like Alarian.  And he probably didn't want to .. do anything you weren't comfortable with.

7/5
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Ulf might not have been the brightest but Eris' explanation was as clear as it could get and he obviously had enough instinct in him to know where this was going. Suddenly his face felt flushed with heat and he was forced to look away from her to compose himself. Especially when she gestured towards his groin.

He awkwardly looked back at her with a soft expression. Oh. His voice was barely able to reach above a whisper. Sorry...thank you. Because without Eris he likely wouldn't have seen the situation like this.

hurt hurt hurt me more