Bearclaw Valley I bought this glove a thousand years ago
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Warmth rushed to his cheeks as the boy drew closer. The halfling was not accustomed to the youthful energy, or the need for protection. He looked down at the child with a peculiar expression, unreadable surely to one so young. In a matter of moments, the dark thief shook away the feeling and set his sights on the great beyond. With a few jittery steps, he set out and they made their way toward the open expanse where he had last seen the dancing lights from glittering bugs. As they trekked, Lucas piped up with some interesting questions. Try as he might, Tadec was not certain that he would respond well enough for the pup.

With a thoughtful furrowing of his brow and a glance toward the darkening sky, the thin-limbed creature thought it was a strange idea to want to eat bugs. Still, the child seemed as though he was curious, and Tadec did not wish to be discouraging at all. He lowered his head some and glanced toward Lucas with a soft smile. “Tadec has never eaten fire fly,” he answered carefully, trying to word his response well enough for the pup. “But, Lucas and Tadec can eat one for first time tonight.”

While he may not have been eager to try such a thing, the dark male would have rather buried himself alive than disappoint his young companion. He would eat a firefly with Lucas.
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - June 09, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Tadec - July 31, 2018, 02:23 AM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - August 01, 2018, 12:10 PM