Dragoncrest Cliffs I saw the part of you
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 
@Branwen but also AW :P

The agouti male was in a foul mood, as was usual. Today was a particularily difficult day, his leg wouldn't co-operate and see he found himself prone on the cliff's overlooking the crashing waves of the ocean below. This place reminded him of his home, aside from the ocean. The jagged cliff reminded him of his family, and sometimes it hurt more than his leg to remember them. 

Taking a moment her closed his eyes, and let the rolling waves lull him into a drifting daydream, remembering days gone by.
When everone lies, telling the truth isn't just an act of rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon.
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
~ Chronicler 0/5 ~ Scout 0/5 ~
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She was healthier since coming to Drageda; more lively. The harshness of the journey had cast thoughts of what drove her here in the first place from her mind, but thankfully, such thoughts were now lost to something happier. Relief— gratitude. Drageda would be her escape, and hopefully, a new life entirely.
Branwen had steered clear of the cliffside until today. Honestly, she was a little bit terrified of heights— but she was equally an insatiably curious creature, and nothing could keep her from a new experience forever. Today, she dared wander near to the edge. Wide-eyed and maybe a little stiff-legged, the girl crept closer, peering at the ocean below. She didn't even notice she had company, too focused on the tossing waves, the impossible height. Only the sound and scent of the sea calmed her; out of everything, that was perhaps the best part about coming to Drageda.
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She wasn't subtle in her approach, and she seemed oblivious to the man that had already claimed this spot as his own, for his reflection. His brow curved in interest as she approached the edge, her crouched form showing her fear. Armor rolled his eyes, she seemed close enough for him to call out to her so he remained where he was. "You going to jump?!" He called out to her over the crashing of the waves below.
When everone lies, telling the truth isn't just an act of rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon.
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
A voice startled her; she flinched and scrambled away from the edge, terrified of falling. She glanced up with flattened ears, already slightly irritated with whoever had called to her. A male, she noted— thin, unfamiliar, and something seemed off with his leg.
Branwen huffed and reluctantly drew nearer. No, why would I do that? The words came slightly exasperated— she couldn't quite tell whether he had been joking or not, but she was unamused either way. She hadn't thought anything about her screamed suicidal, and besides, he had almost killed her himself!
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Armor rolled his eyes, why would he know if she were going to jump of not. They didn't know each other. "How should I know? I'm just making conversation." He gave a shrug, and took a moment to rise into a sitting position as she came closer. His thin frame accentuated by his movement, he was sure to sit on his right side alleviating the pressure to his left.

"So Jumper," Armor christened her new nickname, "why come so close to the cliff if it scares you?" Seemed like a dumb idea to him, but he kept that to himself for the moment.

sorry he's a bit of a dick
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
no worries i love it LMAO even if branwen doesn't
Ugh, okay, this guy was really rude. It was your suggestion, not mine, She pointed out, tail lashing irritably. The new nickname didn't help. Another huff escaped her. I was— I was just curious, alright? What's your problem, anyway?
Branwen wanted to sound angry, but she was more upset, and it was obvious. Her ears and eyes felt hot, the latter stinging with the familiar threat of tears (though she staved them off for now). Normally her feelings were not so easily hurt— honestly, she wasn't sure why this guy was upsetting her so much. He was just some unimportant ass; if she were less polite herself, she'd have walked away already.
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Armor chuckled slightly at her irritability, "I don't have a problem, Jumper." He couldn't deny getting under other peoples skin was one of his favorite pass times. "I take it you've never seen a cliff before." It wouldn’t surprise him seeing as most hadn’t lived atop a mountain for the majority of their lives.

Armor wouldn’t make an effort to stand, he was more comfortable where he sat. “There not much to be afraid of, if you are sure on your feet.”  He spoke offhandedly, considering he himself hadn’t gotten as close as she had. His bad leg prevented such things.

phone post sorry for any mistakes
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She sighed as the male denied having a problem, increasingly upset with the fact that he found humor in her responses. But clearly, expressing this was only encouraging him. Branwen took a deep breath, swallowed hard, and tried to smooth her tone out enough to have a civil conversation. I have seen cliffs before, I just... don't really get near them. I'm not exactly the most graceful person around.
Branwen paused a few beats, fully expecting him to poke fun at that, too. She told herself it didn't matter either way. He was her packmate, and she'd just have to get used to him— and the fact that he apparently didn't like her at all. The two hadn't even gotten to introductions yet— oh, yeah, introductions. She sighed. I'm Branwen, by the way.
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She didn’t seem like the most graceful, but then again neither was he at the moment. So he could let that slide. “Grace and being sure footed don’t always go together. It’s more about confidence.” If he were his old self we would have demonstrated, but now he felt like a hundred year old man who had to stay away from the cliffs edge lest he slip and fall. 

Oh no! She wasn’t getting out of her nickname that easy. She wouldn’t be Branwan to him, “Cool story Jumper.” He winked at her. “I’m Armor, if it’s really that important to you.” He knew it was rude not to introduce himself, and he wasn’t that mean. “I just arrived. What’s your story?”  Based on her knowledge of their shared language he assumed she was either from Drageda or one of the other three territories.
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Branwen relaxed by fractions at what seemed a slight change in the male, shifting a little with ears half cocked back. Maybe he wasn't so bad. I'm— not that confident, either, She said without thinking, and was promptly embarrassed; why was she broadcasting every bad trait she had? He already disliked her.
She was almost grateful for the reason to be irritated with him again, but this time she didn't say anything. The only evidence of her displeasure was a brief glare before she contained it. It's nice to meet you, Armor. I just arrived too— from Trigeda. It's... different here. Not a bad different; her tone was more thoughtful than anything. Branwen was grateful to be here, and so far the wolves she had met aside from Armor were quite nice.
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The rugged male basked in the glory of her small glare, it was what he lived for. Well since his infury. It was the only fun he had left in life, his sarcasim and ass-like personality provided him with no end of amusment. "Ah! Trigeda, my family has known many from Trigeda. Good warriors." He was glad to meet another clan member from one of the other branches. 

"What are you doing here? This is a long way from Trigeda." Armor usually wasn't this nosy, but allas he was bored and had nothing better to do than annoy the only person to happen upon him.
Trigedasleng ~ Common