Blackfeather Woods put your head on my shoulder
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.
All Welcome 
ever since her arrival to the woods, the woman silently kept to herself. jumping into socialization wasn’t appealing; her independent lifestyle was to blame. so when she came across someone’s scent, she would turn the other way. it wasn’t like she did this on purpose, it was just second nature to her. she’d have to deal with the habit later. for now she patrolled and filled the caches in solitude.

today she found herself wandering deeper into blackfeather. a cherry red glow lured her in closer. the raven’s caws grew louder and louder until she was right underneath them, where the noise reached its peak.

i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
fwd dated to present day with permission

drawn from the rendezvous by the excited chatter of birds above, astara stole lik a rogue from her mother's eye, and disappeared into the shadowed grove in nimble steps. each day the expanse she explored widened; in solitude, the dark cub had learned to be brave. so far, nothing had tried to eat her.

a form ahead gave the cub cautious pause; she raised a paw to her chest and her muzzle extended in an unsure dip as she scented the air carefully. she did not recognize the wolf, but her curiosity of the birds overhead compelled her to throw caution to the wind and approach. she tried to remain silent, but her stealth skills were far from sharpened; a crunch underfoot betrayed her presence and the black youth froze with amethyst eyes trained on the stranger.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.
there was rustling behind her. she turned her head just enough to see the small of a whelp from the corner of her eye. if it were anywhere else in the woods, the pup would have blended into the surroundings perfectly. but she stuck out like a sore thumb against the blood red leaves.

yew grinned and turned forward. “seems like i have a visitor,” she chuckled. she didn’t know if this pup could even understand her, but spoke to her anyways. “come out. there’s no need to hide from me.

i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
the girl's advancement had been betrayed by the crunch of of litter under her paws. her ears rolled back slightly and she hunkered down, waiting for yew to notice her. it took no time at all for the adult to spot her, and while noises curiously came out of the she-wolf's mouth garbled and dissonant, astara understood nothing of it.

her mother did not speak, nor did averna -- as such, astara had no appreciation nor understanding of the spoken word. the tongue of the wild and body languages she understood; words were as incomprehensible to her as a ponderous tome.

yew's posture did not appear too threatening, and seeing the woman had two eyes (unlike the other wolf astara had met), and given the last wolf (damien) astara had encountered was friendly, astara had no reason to doubt her. shyly, the girl's tail wagged and she trotted clumsily towards the female, legs splayed in a playbow a few feet before her.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««