Moonspear And I Will Walk...2 Miles
All Welcome  June 12, 2018, 01:00 AM
Engel
Ironsea
Swab
Engel did not have to go far after meeting the wolf on the mountains. As soon, he found a pack. Among the mountains as well, which surprised him. And he was also thankful, since he was getting his job done of scouting. Standing beyond the border, he howled out for someone to meet.

All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
June 14, 2018, 12:12 AM
Jarilo
Moonspear
Delta
The Ostrega yearling had been lurking the borderlands nearby refreshing markers when that unfamiliar howl sounded--and he was surprised by how close, too. With that in mind, and now with a new direction to head in, he gave a quick pivot and darted over to meet the stranger.

He neared with a trot, and since his home was at his back and none of his other family were around, he added a little arc to his tail. "Hey!" he barked out on approach, zeroing in on the other wolf. Already his nose was wiggling with all the strange scents to behold, and plus, to see if this really was only one visitor; he knew to keep some suspicion handy just in case. "It's you that called, right?" he asked as he slowed up and got closer. "What are you doing here?"

[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
June 16, 2018, 03:39 PM
Engel
Ironsea
Swab
Engelhard waved his tail in greeting, smiling over. "Yes, yes it was. Just scouting for my pack, wondering which pack this was?" he asked. Then realized he should introduce himself, so did so. "Oh, and name's Engel. From Ironsea" he added. He had come quite a distance from Ironsea.

June 16, 2018, 11:13 PM
Jarilo
Moonspear
Delta
A scout! Jarilo felt his eyes narrow, but he grinned back, albeit not so jovially as the older male. "This is Moonspear," he answered, and picking up his nose as he did, all proud of his home and from where he hailed. "Isn't Ironsea pretty far?" the yearling asked, head tilting immediately while he spoke. He knew it was coastal and since scent a little like his seemed to be coming up often enough for him, it was making him suspicious--so he made a note to pester his father about their trip to the seaside again soon so he could see and smell the places for himself for once. "Why are you scouting here?" 

June 17, 2018, 04:49 AM
Engel
Ironsea
Swab
Engel repeated the name in his head, Moonspear. Did he know of it? He did not think it rang any bells to him. Then the other asked him why he was so far out here, and he shrugged. "Thought I might further my knowledge. I know along the coast, so why not go inland?" he answered back ot the male there.

June 21, 2018, 11:28 PM
Jarilo
Moonspear
Delta
Hmm. Jarilo kept his expression hard and borderline furrowed--for his standards, anyway. To further his knowledge was fair.. it was what he could say he was doing any time he left ever, but why come here? Unless it was completely on a whim, the yearling wasn't sure if he was suspicious or not but in truth, this was just a scout doing a scout's job. Meanwhile, Jarilo obviously didn't see many visitors...

"Okay.. Well. What kind of knowledge are you looking for?" he asked, and whipfast on the turnaround, he had to be sure to add his own inquiries whenever the coast was mentioned. "What else is on the coast? I know of a place called Stavanger Bay," he mentioned, just because he could. "I've never been though." As disclaimer, of course.