Swiftcurrent Creek i hate to break this to you but being a coward is not a legitimate career
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
Read Only 
set for tomorrow or thursday idk lol

almost two weeks had passed since Tiercel’s grand earthside entrance. of course, she anathematized Wylla immediately for giving her a repurposed gift of life and she anathematized all her fellow packmates for not coming to her birthday (head)bash.

despite these discourtesies abiding her, things could have gone worse; she could’ve been birthed on the beach and carried off on the backs of crabs, had a water birth and been gobbled up by pirañas, or been handed-down congenital syphilis. she could have been born to a bunch of religious nuts with conjectures of splendor placed upon her. 

yup—heavy is the head that wears the crown. if a cleft forehead was the worst life had to dump on her, well, she’d carved out a nice little existence for herself already. 

what transpired on the morning of her thirteenth day really spiced things up. increments of light began metamorphosing into indistinct shapes from within the royal blue that peeked through two little apertures. goopy yellow discharge formed in her tear ducts, keeping her lids gummed shut, but over time her command over sight would refine 'til she was immersed in a world of color and stimulus. 

as for today, Tiercel labored a series of grunts, slitting her eyes towards the mouth of their den where light poured in and drew her ill-defined focus. ugh, already too bright. no thanks. she pinched her eyes and tucked her face into Wylla’s armpit, procrastinating on this milestone for as long as she could.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest