The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
there was absolute elation buoyed in coelho's expression; all past slights (if they could be called that, coelho was quick to forgive) were forgotten, and her hind end wriggled with the furious pass of her never-still tail.

her movement quietened at the mention of speaking of herself; coelho was friendly as any - perhaps too friendly -- but she rarely divulged much about her past. it was not out of protection, nor was it because she was hiding some clichely dark secret; it was simply because so few asked, and she was loath to be the subject of attention.

"hoo.. hm..." her eyes flickered as she tried to summarize her life into something spoken within thirty seconds. "maybe not extraordinary.. but i'll tell, if you tell. deal?" she looked to wraen meaningfully, skipped a beat to make sure the promise was delivered, and then delved into explanation. "i don't know much about my family, but i wasn't born here! i grew up in the seahawk valley, and i lived near a beach for a bit. have you ever seen a beach? the waves are so cool. i miss the beach, even though i like it here... anyway! my mom was cool and all but she didn't stay around very much, and i didn't know my dad on account i think he died or disappeared when i was young." coelho shrugged, unaffected by the tragedy that had crept into her life early: "i had a brother but i haven't seen him in a long time. i hope he didn't drown, but i dunno. i was part of a pack for a bit on the coast, but they ended up moving back to their home, wherever that was. and then i found myself walking! it's crazy how far you can walk when your mind gets to thinking. next thing i knew i wasn't anywhere i had been before, and by that point it was too late to turn back.. and after a bit,  i met bronte, and he showed me how to hunt inland things better, i'm not very good.. and then he brought me here.." she fell silent as she thought of bronte, now gone from her life. a brief look of remorse or fondness crossed her visage. "anyway that sums it up, i think, besides bits and pieces.. what about you? were you born here?"
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - August 16, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM