The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
coelho couldn't help glancing north at wraen's mention of a beach: for a moment she looked along longingly, though her long ears were still trained politely on the woman that spoke of such things that coelho held close in her heart.

the brief family history that followed was eaten up attentively; coelho knew who maia was and her eyes lit up in mention of the girl's name; terrance, coelho did not know quite so well, though her tail skipped a few times as she thought of each of them.

"that must be nice to be so close to your family." coelho inferred absently -- she missed her family, but there was no envy in the girl's voice -- only a sense of admiration that they still were so close. "how did you guys come to sunspire?"
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - August 27, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM