The Sunspire asdf
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
I have permission to just hop right into conversation, so here I go!

@Seabreeze

Bernard had caught Seabreeze out of her den and decided to take the opportunity to catch up with her, seeing as he stayed well out of her way around the time of her pups' birth since it was a stressful (and hormonal) time. After a brief greeting, he asked, I'm sure your paws have been full lately, but are you doing well?
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

best thread title
e: YOU FIXED IT OH NO

She'd taken the chance to stretch her legs and found company along the way.  I am.  Thank you for your help around the pack lately, that moose was a good catch.  She wasn't sure who exactly had found it, but it didn't matter to her.  Bernard had helped, and that was that.  I worry about future litters; I cannot have any more unless there is someone who will wet nurse them.. but I believe as long as @Olive is with me, that shouldn't be a problem.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
JEFIJAEFIO. Should I change it back?? LOL.

I'm glad to hear it, He said with a smile. When she thanked him, he responded humbly, as per usual: It's nothing, really. I'm here to help. Seabreeze mentioned her inability to nurse, and he frowned, though it morphed back into a smile at the mention of Olive. That's unfortunate... but I'm glad Olive is around to help. I'm sure the pups are in good hands. Speaking of, do they have names yet?
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

this man was a good man, and rannoch was lucky to have so many good men here for him.  her smile never falters, and she pretends that his doesn't either.  okeanos is the boy, the dark one.  and ibis is the pale girl.  it's a little hard, usually, to tell them apart when they're this young but they are so different.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]