Jade Fern Grove improvise
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Jomyo might have missed it, but he seemed almost a little bummed by her answer--if subtle the fall of his ears came as any hint, however she was relatively unbothered by it when it could always be worse, and it could be the deep dark of winter or she could be nursing injuries somehow. For now, the scout had little else to do so really, this worked for her because she was adaptable to make it work. She knew time would run out and she would need to find a new place of residence eventually, but now was not quite that time.

"Understandable," she drawled in reply. "I can't say for sure I'll still be around. I had plans to go north a ways to check on something, but after that I want to cover the valley more." Her ranging had yet to pinpoint the location of Easthollow, and likely there were other packs out that way to scope if she went far enough. That seemed to be the luck of the Teekon. Plus she wasn't looking to go north too far beyond where she might find Delight.. she preferred what she had known and seen in the southern stretches of the region, anyway. "If I run by your creek's neighborhood, though..?" Honestly, Jomyo liked her options open, and acquaintances in a few places definitely aligned with this, so she wasn't looking to brush off the opportunity entirely. Instead, maybe a rain check. She could see how it went. If so, fine, if not.. well enough as well.

After that, she made her farewells, and was on her way.
Messages In This Thread
improvise - by Jomyo - June 14, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: improvise - by Clock - June 15, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: improvise - by Jomyo - June 17, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: improvise - by Clock - June 17, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: improvise - by Jomyo - June 20, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: improvise - by Clock - June 26, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: improvise - by Jomyo - July 05, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: improvise - by Clock - July 17, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: improvise - by Jomyo - July 24, 2018, 11:21 PM