The Sunspire another head aches
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Red was taken aback by how many words Clary could get out of her mouth so quickly, and she was startled by the turn her charge had taken in this conversation, but she didn’t have the heart to tell her to shut up. Besides, the other two wolves seemed to be enjoying the rambling, so Red just let it go and laughed about it. When everything had calmed down, she said, to Terance, “I can’t remember if Valette mentioned Rannoch by name, but I know she told me that she’d met one of you at some point, which is why she sent me here to make this alliance formal. Thank you for accepting our gift.” She bowed her head in politeness, but when she looked up again, she didn’t know what else to say.

Then she remembered the pack at the creek. “Oh. I should tell you, there’s a pack set up at the creek northeast of here. Valette didn’t mention them when she gave me directions to get here, so they must be new. Clary and I were supposed to cross it to get here, but we didn’t want to trespass, obviously, so we called for someone to come and take us through the territory. All we got in response was a growl, so we left quickly. We had to go far to the north to find the end of the creek so we could go around it properly. I’m not sure what’s up with that pack, maybe we caught them on a bad day, but I thought I’d let you know.”
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
another head aches - by FiraCardinal - June 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: another head aches - by Clary - June 14, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: another head aches - by Terance - June 15, 2018, 04:16 AM
RE: another head aches - by Pyro - June 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: another head aches - by FiraCardinal - June 15, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: another head aches - by Clary - June 16, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: another head aches - by Terance - June 17, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: another head aches - by Pyro - June 18, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: another head aches - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: another head aches - by Terance - July 03, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: another head aches - by FiraCardinal - July 03, 2018, 04:45 PM