Stavanger Bay atop sins towered heaven high for me
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She had not realized how much she craved contact, missed it, and needed it until Erzulie had offered it freely.  But when they arrived, she knew better than to rush.  She might not be much of a lover in the emotional sense - walls were not easily torn down once built strong.  But physically, she took pride in her attentions, and in the deference she gave another's own preferences.  She was not entirely selfish.

So, as much as she ached for it, she knew it would be sweeter given time.  When the other woman gestured, she stepped delicately over alongside, taking the opportunity to lay a couple gentle nips of her own before joining and entwining herself in the cinnamon woman's embrace.

Im a fader but we can either close out or keep going <3333 I love Erzulie and you so much omg
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
fading <3 AND I LOVE YOU TOOO

rosalyn settled with erzulie, and they plied one another in honeyed ways that men did not understand. and when the laughter and exhaustion had come after, the harlot did not rise and divest herself. rosalyn was not a visitor, not in erzulie's estimation. and it was upon this definitiveness she slept soundly alongside the first mate, lulled by the omniscient sea.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]