Blackfeather Woods your soul stained my shoulders
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
The sole daughter of Shivali slept soundly and without interruption in her first days of life. As time progressed, her siblings stirring caused Tunerk to rouse, but still she experienced no true discomfort. Tunerk had been utterly soundless with the exception of her noisy feeding. Up until this point the young girl did not have anything to complain about, or fuss over. When her mother left the den to stretch her legs, there was always someone else there to keep her warm—but this day, it was different. A chill crept over her, and Tunerk pressed against her siblings for heat, though they were not enough. The first sound that came from Tunerk was one of worry, as what feeling possessed her did not feel good. It was an unwelcome one, and so a vexed growl came from her, as moving around as she typically did for the answer did not solve it. The noise came unbidden, and it was not something Tunerk knew she had done, though she had felt it, and her head lifted sharply in confoundment with what muscles she could utilize before she settled.
Messages In This Thread
your soul stained my shoulders - by Shivali - June 18, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Tunerk - June 18, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Shivali - June 18, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Tunerk - June 18, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Shivali - June 21, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Tunerk - July 02, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Shivali - July 02, 2018, 05:03 PM