Stone Circle i wanna shine on
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Sorry she's rambling. If Valette wants to interrupt her or whatever, that's fine by me.

Well, it wasn’t all bad, it seemed. Honestly, Red had expected an out-and-out no, so even the chance of a yes was good enough for her, for the time being. And Valette’s restrictions did make sense. The part about staying in the territory for at least a month made sense, for if she were to have pups, she would have to be able to stay within Easthollow for a lot longer than that. New mothers couldn’t simply up and leave their pups to fend for themselves. They needed constant looking after, and milk, and love. Red nodded in understanding.

But this… this thing about a mate… Mm. Red thought maybe it would be a good time to explain to Valette about… that. “Uhh, yeah, that all makes sense,” she said, keeping her voice light and nodding. “I totally get all that. But uhh, I should tell you, since not everyone knows about stuff like this. I’m not… into guys. I mean…” She hesitated. “I guess that’s not entirely true. If it came to having pups, I would, you know, be okay with mating for the sake of getting pregnant, but I don’t find males attractive. I’m… into females.” She pushed on quickly, not wanting to give the wrong impression. “I would definitely do some kind of co-parenting thing, if the guy was into it. Like, if he wanted to raise the pups with me, that’s fine. He would be their father, whoever he is; I wouldn’t deny him the right to raise his kids or whatever. I just… wouldn’t be with him in a romantic sense.” She stopped there, ears splayed on either side of her head as she waited to see her alpha’s reaction. Honestly, she’d gotten some weird and sometimes mean reactions from this before, so if that was the case, then whatever. But she liked Valette and was hoping her alpha would take it well…
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 28, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - July 06, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2018, 09:11 AM