Blacktail Deer Plateau her flesh is dust and ashes
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
i feel like this post is poop and disjointed b/c i am still half asleep but i wanted to reply before work. xD

mallaidh the darker girl introduces herself as. thyri's caramel brown gaze flickers over the younger girl once more now that she has a name to place with the face. for a moment, thryi deliberates whether she wishes to give her true name or not. the last time she'd been in the wilds she'd went by skadi and most knew her as such — with a few exceptions like the titan with haunting eyes she'd known as grievous whom had known her as thyri. at first, it had been to protect herself and then it'd become a bit of a game as her interest in the arts of deception came to be. now it seems unnecessary. she is not afraid of eske and were she ever cross paths with her aggressive littermate would not hesitate to live by the rule of thumb: me or her. yet, that encounter seems highly unlikely as eske'd never been one to leave pack lands often and thyri takes the precautions necessary to avoid drageda as much as she possibly can. little does the self-proclaimed queen know that the younger woman before her was once eske's second. "i am thyri." she speaks her given name after her decision is made, tail brushing absently against her hocks offering a soft smile of her own. "do you seek to claim this land?" thyri inquires after a few seconds of silence that follows her introduction. she suspects an answer that might tip more towards the 'no' scale if only because, in her experience — and would she be working on claiming territory — there was much more hostility than she was met with; but still she is curious nevertheless.
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread
her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - June 18, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - June 18, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - June 19, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - June 21, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - June 22, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - June 30, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - July 01, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - July 01, 2018, 04:42 PM