Blacktail Deer Plateau her flesh is dust and ashes
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
thryi offers a swivel of her ears and a small, near inaudible contemplative noise in the back of her throat when the girl answers. so they are vagabonds with no intents to sink in roots. at least ...not yet. for most of her life thryi has been a vagabond; a wanderer with ambitious plans that her flighty nature has yet to see through. it grows tiresome, in honesty. she knows what she wants, she is determined to have it and yet she keeps blocking her own path towards success. "i find that wandering quickly grows tiresome." she speaks her thoughts aloud to the younger woman with a soft smile that grows terse at the corners. maybe there was no harm in attempting to look for a place to settle down in ...even if it was for a few months time. thryi is travel-weary and she seeks purpose, purpose beyond what sangeda could ever give her...but first she comes to the epiphany that she must find a purpose in grounding herself to a place. "i think i might seek a place to call home for a few months," she states her plans out loud with no real reason of why. the self-proclaimed queen doubts that mallaidh cares. still, it seems polite to offer an explanation as to why she's decided to depart in the attempts of soothing any misunderstandings in case they were to arise. "i wish you and your friends luck on your journey, mallaidh. where ever it may lead you." thryi offers the young girl before she makes to depart, intending to head south of the way she'd been going.
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread
her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - June 18, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - June 18, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - June 19, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - June 21, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - June 22, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - June 30, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Thyri - July 01, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: her flesh is dust and ashes - by Mallaidh - July 01, 2018, 04:42 PM