Totoka River fell asleep with death and fell short of breath
between the devil and the deep blue sea
46 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
She frowned when he suggested laying down, and had half a mind to tell him he wasn't her dad and to shove it. It did seem like a good idea, though— so instead, she laid down, watching his concern with some interest. It was... weird, to her. Even Alarian had not cared when she had disappeared; her own blood. Nevermind the strangers she had met since then, barring the other grey dude she encountered. Maybe grey wolves were just cool or something.
Still. Why do you care? Lainie blurted several beats after he asked his question; maybe a little defensively. No one else does— not even my own family. Did you miss the memo everyone got saying I'm a waste of time or something? She paused and breathed in, feeling guilty for questioning him now. A little more softly, she added: I'm not complaining. I... appreciate it.
Another pause— then, she figured she should actually answer his question. I don't know— yesterday, or the day before? I got lucky. I'm not good at hunting— I mean, I don't really... know how. And I've been alone. Her voice broke slightly with the last word, and she glanced away from the male. The last thing she wanted him to see was some kind of weird mood swing shit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: fell asleep with death and fell short of breath - by RIP Lainie - June 18, 2018, 09:02 PM