The Sunspire To-do list
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
All Welcome 
For Miss @Seabreeze

He simply couldn't help it, that's it. Pyro was the kind of wolf that kept close to the walls, watching and enjoying the show in silence, perhaps with one good friend by his side or maybe focusing on the one dog in a party full of people. And, of course, there was that other half of him that always wanted to go as far away from people as possible. He was a weird kid, ok? And so far he'd done precisely what he knew... Keeping to the borders, wandering aimlessly and distracting himself with voles and birds when they came about.

The Sunspire was beautiful, don't get me wrong... But Pyro could only stay in one place for so long before the itch pushed him to make random life choices. Today was... Not one of those days thankfully, but he was indeed dead bored. He got an idea though, one he thought was a rather bold one given his short time in the Sunspire. He wanted to take a look at the new kids. Everything seemed to be on high alert because of them, so he thought at least he ought to know them, no?

Uh, hello? he almost whispered a couple leaps away of what he thought was the place where Terance's mate was staying with the bebs. Then cleared his throat, that had definitely not been loud enough. Is anyone in there? asked the chocolate child as though the place wasn't damp with the scent of mother milk and baby— well... crap.

558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

At least Seabreeze wasn't an overprotective mama.  Perhaps she should have been after Oaxaca's untimely demise, but it seemed as if the poor child had succumbed to a coyote of some kind and not one of her packmates.

She was fairly laid back on who was allowed in and out of the den.  So while a new voice certainly piqued her interest, she simply rolled over and allowed the newcomer a glance.  Oh, hey.  Yeah, it's just me and the kids.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Imma edit an ending since SB is on PPC

She replied and her voice was calm, which was a relief for Pyro. He didn't really know a lot about pups in general, his closest experience was whatever little time he'd spent with his nieces and nephews at Broken Antler Fen, which probably didn't count because he was kind of a pup himself at the time.

Oh hey! he said now matching the mother's volume, assuming it was the proper one. Uhm... My name is Pyro, the new guy I guess, heh... he said as he gave a couple steps closer to the den's entrance. She surely didn't know his face, which he wanted to keep safe from bear mommas for the time being. I just wanted to check everything's alright around here... he lied. He only wanted to see the pups, which he tried hard to see from his position. He failed btw. Is there.. Anything I could do for you? he asked without actually expecting there to be anything of importance he could do... But there was. After a short introduction to her two beautiful pups Seabreeze explained that she wanted a friend in the north to be informed about their birth. Pyro, having the heart of a wanderer did not hesitate in taking up the quest and sooner rather than later he set out to find Delight from Bracken Sanctuary to deliver the happy news.