Blackfoot Forest I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The stench of urine coated the air. Ah, he had been very wrong in his initial impression. Well, he wouldn't be too hard on the boy; he was still very young, and the setting was about as unsettling as they get. Corvus supposed he fit in quite nicely. His Cheshire grin returned, sharp pearly whites almost glowing in the darkness around them.

Interstingly, the boy tried to save face with a facade of nonchalance that he was absolutely not buying for a second. If he truly didn't know where his parents were (which he knew could well be false), that was none of Corvus' concern. If he died, that was simply nature's way. He should not have been so foolish. The sound of the youth's teeth chattering and the stutter of his question was only further proof that he was scared pissless.

Take a listen, Corvus said, letting silence wash over them for a few heartbeats. A piercing shriek echoed from deep within the forest, and others close by responded. Those are foxes, He finally answered, grin still plastered on his face. Of course he wouldn't give the detailed answer. Where would the fun be in that?
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening - by Corvus - June 19, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening - by Corvus - June 22, 2018, 11:52 PM