Golden Glade all that he invested in goes straight to hell
42 Posts
Ooc — Java

Brothers. She got that — the same was pretty close to true for herself as well, which is probably why she hadn't left the girl on her own yet. The spar was done, and usually that meant she'd go off to nurse her wounds or perhaps gloat a little bit, but instead she found the easy friendship - well, easy. Which was saying a lot considering Ikkuma never really got along with girls that well.

I might, she responded to the question with a small shrug of her shoulder. It wouldn't be so bad to hang out in this space - especially if there were a bunch of warriors roaming the area. If they were half as good as this girl, that'd at least keep Ikkuma entertained for a while. I could be convinced to stick around if it means I get to practice more against people like you, was that a compliment? Sort of. I'm the same though — the brothers thing, I've got some family of my own who like to kick ass but fighting the same people over and over, especially when you're related, gets really boring really fast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all that he invested in goes straight to hell - by Ikkuma - July 01, 2018, 03:46 PM