Greatwater Lake i was born sick
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
Samothes had been leaving the Creek more frequently, and frankly, Samaantine was getting bored. Had he not been there, she would already have left— this, she could admit to herself, unlike some. But even that tie was growing weaker, it seemed; maybe she was just tired of trying with him.
So she left to have some of her own fun. It was only fair. She crossed the mountains with ease, not once looking back or stopping. For most of the journey, she had no intentions of returning. It was satisfying to at least think of it that way. Samaantine was entertaining the idea of returning to Ravensblood Forest when she came upon the lake, vast and shimmering under the sunset. By then, she knew very well that she would be drawn back to her brother this time. A shame; she missed being so near the ocean.
Samaantine lazily drew nearer to the lake's shore, bending her head to take a drink from the water. Now that she thought about it, she did miss the ocean— very much. Strangely, she felt rather torn in that moment. Perhaps leaving Samothes behind was a possibility; she knew for certain he would not cry over her absence. And she knew, too, that she deserved far better than what Swiftcurrent Creek had to offer.
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
1-800-MR-STEAL-YO-GIRL
playing it a lil vague on some things

The lake was much better than the gorge and more exciting than the plains. He liked it and part of him wanted it. There was no stench of a pack to make him think it was off limits. So he schemed a few ideas (likely none that would bloom to fruition) while skirting its shore. The sunset seemed to set everything ablaze around him. Fiery colors cloaking the sky and...oh? What was this?

There was an ebony female on the lake's shore. It seemed meeting others around water was becoming a hobby of his in this new place. Just a quick drink or plan on taking a dip too? He called out with neutral tones as pale green eyes examined her. Would she react like the fearful stranger at the first river or might she be more sociable like the female in the gorge?
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It wasn't often such an aesthetically pleasing specimen found her; a slight smile curved Samaantine's lips as she glanced up. At least if she was to be annoyed, there was a view included. She resisted the urge to snort at his question. Perhaps if she was at the ocean's shore— but she was not.
Samaantine moved from the lake's edge to close some of the distance between herself and the pale stranger. I'll swim when I return to the ocean, She returned as she drew nearer, leaving a few feet between them. Why do you ask? Not that she assumed it was more than idle conversation because for some reason no one around here knew how to let a stranger exist in peace, but— maybe he'd have an interesting answer.
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
Her answer caused a small smirk to tug on his features. Curiosity — the curse of a stranger. He didn't have any big fancy reason and if that was to disappoint the inky female then so be it. Kalganov had a feeling this wouldn't be her first disappointment and it likely wouldn't be her last. Life was full of piss poor surprises — such as himself.

I take it you're on your way to the ocean then? He asked as he casually glanced over her form. She was pretty enough for him to admire. Kalganov didn't exactly have a type but she was by no means ugly. It seemed there were plenty of small, delicate females here.

He had half a mind to rope her into his shenanigans but she smelled faintly (but enough) of others, a tell-tale sign of a pack wolf.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She did snort at that, deigning to leave it without a response; his curiosity was already wearing on her patience. Still, there was no reason to chase him off just yet. Perhaps he could offer the fun she was searching for— or, at least, lead her to it.
I wish, The shadow responded wryly, tail flicking once in displeasure. I find myself— tethered. Samaantine didn't bother explaining further. No, she would see how far this stranger's curiosity would take them. After all, she had nothing but time and boredom— and if he left her alone, well, that would be a win too.
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
Tethered.

His lips tugged into a bit more of a darker smile. Sounds like it's not a good tethered...cut your ties. He gently egged on. Return to the ocean, perhaps? His words were punctuated with a yawn as if the advice was old news.

He slowly lowered onto his belly in a rigid sitting position. One paw reached to dip into the waters, a small frown on his face. That was a bad idea. He didn't even really enjoy getting wet and it wasn't like he needed to test the waters for a swim.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Kill my brother? I've considered it, Samaantine told him with a soft laugh, sounding very much as if she had. The second suggestion held more appeal; it was one she had already made to herself many times. She turned her face away from him, looking north towards the ocean now.
She did shoot him a sideways glance as he lowered himself, though, curious. He was frowning as he reached for the water, as if being forced into the action. Samaantine hid a small smile as she turned and swept her tail across the water, aiming to shower droplets across the pale wolf. It wasn't a playful gesture, but she would do nothing to discourage such an idea if he took to it on his own.
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
How hard can it be? He asked with a wry smile and somewhere in his green eyes was a darker look that seemed to disappear as quickly as it had arrived.

His facial features crinkled in disinterest at the droplets of water that splattered across his fur. Daringly he used his already wet paw to splash back at the ebony female. He was not aiming to soak her but he did want her to at least get as fairly damp as he had.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH