Blackfeather Woods They say it's what you make; I say it's up to fate.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Takiyok is quick to get to the point, speaking about leaving the woods. Her ears cup forward curiously, mentioning Tomkin’s absence since their arrival. A heavy frown takes over and she sighs, missing her younger brother. She’d been too pregnant, and now too busy being a mother, to even think about looking for him and the others wouldn’t leave when things were so vulnerable. It’s as good of a time as any to finally go after him, hoping he’s okay out there on his own. He’s capable taking care of himself and just stubborn enough to be close, but not close enough.

“I think that’s a good idea,” she says, trying to smile but struggling. “I’ll miss you.” Shivali takes a deep breath and offers the girl a chance to say something to her young nephews and niece. “It doesn’t feel like home without all of us,” she adds a beat later. There two other siblings haven’t shown up and she doesn’t expect them to, not any time soon anyway, and another link will be leaving (hopefully only temporarily) soon.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: They say it's what you make; I say it's up to fate. - by Shivali - June 24, 2018, 06:04 PM