Sleepy Fox Hollow Why don't you just meet me in the middle?
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

With great effort Negilig got her boney ass up to take a closer look. But to her surprise it was not Chulyin who she'd found, but a complete stranger that she'd managed to make more confused than herself. Seeing no harm in introducing herself to a kind soul Negiliq sat down again at a closer distance, close enough for her old eyes to make her out and said Oh, I'm very sorry my dear, with a heavy Inuit accent, I must have confused you with my niece, I haven't seen her in so long... she added and let out a chuckle that soon became a bad, raspy coughing. Damnit she cursed in Inuttut, and then looked back up at the other wolf with a wrinkled smile, Forgive me, I cannot seem to get rid of this cough for the life of me...

The elder woman did not notice the thick accent in the other's voice, but could you blame her for having bad hearing?

Negiliq Speaks Inuttut fluently, whilst her English is thickly accented.
Colored dialogues are Inuttut and Darker dialogues are in English
Messages In This Thread
Why don't you just meet me in the middle? - by Takiyok - June 20, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Why don't you just meet me in the middle? - by Negiliq - June 26, 2018, 04:37 PM